Chapter • o n e

*This story has not yet been edited. Sorry for mistakes*

||Namoi||

I'm Namoi, 27 and i'm engaged to my fiancè Jason he is 36. We met last year. He told me he wanted me to meet someone that is close to him. I've never met the person but Jason wants me to meet them later on today.

"Jason.. Babe what time do I need to get ready?" I asked

"Don't. I got called into work so you'll just meet him some other time." He said and walked out of out room.

"Jason! You always have to work!" I whined

"Well you want me to buy you things you want and need don't you?"

"Yeah." I pouted

"Okay then."
He kissed my forehead

"I'll see you in the morning. I work third shift tonight, so i'll see you when i'm off."

"Okay."

"Bye, love you baby."

"Love you too." I said and walked back to the room.

It's been like this every since we got engaged, but he does come home with good money. Although I told him I can get a job and buy my own things... He spoils me.

I'm gonna call my girl Kylie and Jada to see what they're on.

3 way call.

"What's up?" Kylie asked

"Hey girl!" Jada said

"What y'all doing tonight?" I asked

"Going to the club." They said in usion.

"Damn.... Y'all wasn't going to tell me?"

"Yess bitcchh!" Jada said

"No the hell... She always with her bitch ass fiance." Kylie said

"Girl, just be ready by nine."

"Man fuck y'all. But I will." I laughed and hung up and went to my closet.

I'm going to wear a long black skirt with a slit on the side, long sleeve crop shirt and black stilettos. Hair in a messy bun.

3 hours later..

I heard the doorbell ring. I opened it to see Kylie and Jada cheesing and all. We headed to the club and started drinking and dancing.

"THISS NIGHT IS VERY NEEDED!" I slurred over the music.

"Want me to make it better?"

I turned to see a tall lightskinned man.

"Who are you?" I asked him

"Kyle. What about you?"

"Eng-"

"I'm gonna call you ma for now." He cut me off

"Let me buy you a drink." He offered

"Yes! It's needed, thank you." I followed him to the bar.

He ordered my drink which turned into drinks, we started talking and I ended up at his house.

"I-I needed to get home Kyllleee." I giggled

"What about what we talked about at the club ma?" He took off his shirt.

Ohhh, his body is so sexy.

"You like what you see?" He asked in a seductive tone.

I stood up and he walked over to me and gripped my ass.

"Yass." I squealed

He pulled my hand and lead me up the stairs. We ended up in his room.

"Lay down." He said in a demanding yet seductive tone.

I walked backwards and laid on my back, he walked over to the bed and laid on top of me. He pulled down my skirt and I took my top off. I reach for his belt but he grabbed my hands and put them above my head. I just laid there as he trailed down my body with his tounge. He got down to my stomach and looked up at me biting his lips. He slid my thong to the side and began to eating me.

"Oh fuck!" I moaned.

He started to suck and added a finger, going in and out fast, sucking harder and harder.

"Yesss!" I screamed as my orgasm took over my body. He looked at me with so much lust.

He undid his pants and was left in his boxers. He got close to my neck.
"You want this dick?" He asked in my ear.

I nodded, he grabbed my breast. "What's that?"

"Yess." I gritted

"Yes what?"

I just looked at him.

"Say it." He demanded as he went to my left breast and rolled his tounge around my nipple.

"Yess daddy." I moaned

I could feel him slip off his boxers and place himself at my entrance. "I'll be gentle." He said as he slowly slid inside of me. It hurt so bad but felt so good.

"Go faster." I demanded.
He sped up and looked me in the eyes.

It's like I felt something. Shit, i'm just drunk.

He slid out.

"Wh- what are you doing?"

"How bad you want it?"

"Alot. Please, just fuck me." I begged

He smirked. He flipped me over and started hitting it from the back. My legs began to shake and become weak.

"I'm about to cum!" I yelled

"Let that shit out." He pulled my hair and pounded faster and harder. Right after I came he came too. He pulled oht and laid on his back. I fell beside him before he grabbed me and laid me on top of him.

"Now what's ya name ma?" He asked

"Namoi." I said out of breath.

"Well Namoi you got some bomb ass pussy and I hope this won't be my last time getting it. I remember him saying before dozed off.

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

That's the first chapter of Guilty Secrets.

How was it so far?

THERE WILL BE TYPING ERRORS IN THIS BOOK THAT I'll TRY SOMETIMES LATER ON IN LIFE TO COME BACK AND CORRECT. lls
Comment.

Vote and Share.