Chapter • t w e n t y t w o

6 months later.

||Namoi||

"Jada! I'm so fucking sore!" I whined

"Girl. You not even that big!"

"Bitch. I'm nine months. I need anything hurry and have my baby!" I smiled

"He's going to be so cute!" She said

So over these last couple of months it was easy to hide my pregnancy. Jason just thought that I ate a lot and gained weight. He has been gone on a business trip for two months and he won't be back for another two months. I've been hanging and staying with Jada during this time. Nathan has been coming over. I had hated him for breaking her heart but I see they are doing fine . His daughter is beautiful. He has full custody of her now and Jada seems happy when he is around. They need to stop playing and get together. I haven't talked to Kyle in seven months. Jason texted me and told me today was his birthday, i'm not going to stress to tell him. My birthday was three months ago and I didnt get a happy birthday from him so I don't care about telling him for his.

"I'll be back I have to use the restroom." I told Jada. She nodded

I went to the restroom. I sat on the toilet and started to pee. Then I wiped and flushed. I stood up and felt a sharp pain and liquid spill down my leg. I stood frozen, with tears threatening to fall from my eyes. I may have to broke my water. This means my life changes forever after this. I began to cry and panic

"JADA!!!" I screamed

"What girl? What?!" She asked running down the hall.

"I think my water just broke." I said

"Come on so I can take you to the hospital." She unlocked the door with a key and grabbed my arm. We slowly walked out.

"Fuccck!" I gritted as I felt another sharp pain

--at the hospital.

((Couple hours later giving birth))

"Push." The doctor said

I pushed, but I could barley push hard.

"Come on Namoi!!! Push harder. The faster you do this the faster your baby will be out." I pushed hard three times screaming like I was being stabbed in the vagina. Then I heard a baby cry and I started crying.

"It's a healthy boy." The doctor took him and wiped him up before wrapping him in a blanket giving him to me. He is so cute.

"What are you going to name him?" Jada asked me, crying herself.

"Khalil." I smiled

"That's cute!" The doctors and nurses cooed.

"What about his full name?" Jada asked again

"Khalil Lorenzo Dunn." I looked down at him. "Or should I name him "Khalil Richard Jameson?" I asked myself, and felt myself getting sleepier by the minute.

"Ms. Jameson. You can come back to the name in the morning if you'd like? I have have you are sleep." She doctor said taking him out of my hand.

I drifted off to sleep just thinking about my son. And his name.

Khalil. Born April 28, 2015 at 10:23 pm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

If y'all remember Richard is her Oldest brother that survived the car accident, but later died at the hospital, and Jameson is her last name. Lorenzo and Dunn is Kyle & Jason's middle & last name.

What y'all think?

Comment.

Vote.