Chapter • e i g h t e e n

4 weeks later..

||Kyle||

I walked up to the house and NAMOI didn't answer the door as usual. I unlocked the door using my key and let myself in.

As I walked through the house in silence I heard crunching noises. I walked to the kitchen and seen Namoi shoving her face with all types of candy, and food.

"Uh, you good?" I asked her

She looked up at me and her cheeks puffed. "I'm good." She nodded "I'm just hungry as hell."

"You pregnant?" I asked

She scrunched up her face. "No.. Why would I be? Oh can you go get me some pizza." She pouted

"Cause you eating alot.. Yo mood swings off the chain. And I guess I can get you that... What kind you want?"

She smiled and looked as if she was thinking. "Hmm, I want pepperoni, sausage, pineapple, hamburger, all peppers, and alot of bacon."

"So you want seven pizzas?" I questioned

"No dummy! I want all that on one pizza!" She batted her eyes

"Wow. All this time you been giving a nigga the silent treatment and now you using me to be your pizza delivery guy." I shook my head laughing and grabbed my keys. "I'll be back."

As I was driving my phone went off and it was a picture message from Kylie. This girl is the real defenition of crazy. I'm not even going to look at it right now. I clicked over to the next message from my boy Marcus saying him and D'Anthony is hitting a party tonight and I haven't been to one in awhile so i'm down.

I got to the pizza place and ordered her pizza and they looked at me like I was crazy. I told them it was for my female friend. They asked if she was pregnant and I said no. I mean she said she wasn't. I can't just push it upon her and say she is.

1 hour later..

I arrived back to the house only to find Namoi balled up on a couch crying.

"Na-"

"What the fuck took you so long?!!" She screamed

"What? I was getting your pizza! You the one that ordered all them damn toppings and I had to be your fucking delivery man." I snapped

"Whatever... Can you feed me and fuck me? I need to talk to you afterwards." She wiped her eyes and gave me a serious look.

That just took me back. "You really just ask me that?"

She nodded.

"No matter fact... Fuck you! Give me my food and leave." She said getting up snatching the box out of my hand and running upstairs.

What's wrong with females these days.

||Namoi||

This pizza is soo good! I'm not trying to be mean to Kyle but if it was how it was not too long ago he'd eventually find out i'm pregnant.

"Jada.. Come over here to help me eat this pizza!!" I laughed into the phone

"Bet. A girl is hungry too?" She paused then laughed

"Bye girl!" I said and finished the last slice.

I wonder what Jason is doing.

||Jason||

"Shit! Don't reach for that phone Jas!" Jessica stared me in my eyes as she was bouncing up and down on my dick.

I gripped her waist as I felt myself about to nut. I thrust into her a couple more times and came. "Now move." I pushed her off. I reach on the nightstand to see a missed call from Namoi.