C h a p t e r •t h i r t y f i v e

Two months later....

||Namoi||

We just got up to the hospital and this is the second day that Kyle has been awake a little bit. He isn't talking or anything. He is barely moving and it's so sad seeing him like this.
Kj has been talking to him and all he does is barely nod.

He groaned in pain and began breathing hard and fast.

"Kyle!... Baby.. I mean. Kyle! Are you okay?" I went to him quickly

His monitor started beating quickly and the nurses ran in.

"Ma'am you and your son have to leave.. Now!" They shoved us out.

"Kyle, we love you! Don't leave us! Not now." I cried

I picked Kj up and carried him to the waiting room and we both sat there crying.

"Mom. Is dad gonna be okay?" He started breathing hard throwing a huge fit crying.

"I hope so."

I began praying and Khalil fell asleep.

About an hour later...

A few doctors came out with serious looks on their face so I didn't know if I should be happy or sad.

I stood up quickly with Khalil in my arms and waited for an answer which they hadn't said anything.

"So? Is he alright? What happened?"

"I'm sorry ma'am... He didn't make it... He wen-"

I couldn't even listen anymore.
Kyle's dead. What? NO!

"Let me see him! He's not dead! He can't be I cried!"

"We can't do that!" The doctor said

I lost it.  I went crazy, I heard Kj yelling my name but I couldn't stop. The last thing I remember was me being picked up off my feet by a few people trying to restrain me.

||Durrell||

It's been months since I saw Namoi. I been calling her but she won't answer. I decided to call Jada and she said that Kyle was in the hospital and Namoi brought Kj down there to see him. I am on my way to San Diego right now.

When I got there I went to the hospital.

"Do y'all have a Kyle... Dunn I think it is?" I asked

"We did.. He died a few hours ago." She said bluntly as if she didn't care.

"Alright, well is a woman here with a little boy.. She's about thirty two and has long hair, and you know.. Thick. The little boy is lightskin."

"Yeahhhh. They had to restrain that crazy bi- I mean woman because she went crazy when she found out the Kyle guy died. The little boy left with the police and he is going to be taken into custody if they can't find a family member to take him."

"Alright... Where they at?" I asked

"I don't know?" She said with attitude.

"I don't have time for you stank ass attitude alright miss lady, now I'm trying to be fucking nice, don't make me become that ass hole that nobody wants to see." I snapped and ran to my car and looked for the police department and anywhere I could possible find Khalil.

||Jada||

"Kizzie.. What you doing with that outfit on?" I asked her

"Wearing it?"

"Don't get smart. You need to go change I don't like it."

"Okay, and so? I like it. I'm not changing for you. You NOT my momma, you just a girl my dads with ... Nothing to me."

"Really? After I sat up here and raised you all these years? You called me momma. You wanted to be under my ass all the time because you hated your 'real mom' I told you before when you were younger i'm not your mom and you don't have to call m it. But I don't know what's gotten into you."

"Move bitch." She bumped past me. I grabbed her arm and asked her what she say and she repeated it. I threw her up against the wall and got in her face.

"Fight me!" I yelled in her face

"Move Jada forreal." She moved her face from in front of mine.

"Nah. Fight me." I shoved her a bit.

"Jada.. What you doing?" I heard Nathan

"Daddy! She won't move! She pushed me against the wall and won't leave me alone."

"Jada, move." He came and grabbed my arm. I jerked it away

"NO! Shit, she want to talk grown and be grow okay fight grown... Fight me. Like I said. If you not about action don't be talking slick. Simple. I'm off that shit." I slapped the wall close by her head causing her to jump

Nathan grabbed me up and walked me to the kitchen.

"I kno-"

He cut me off by sticking his finger in my face. "You betta loose that mothafuckin attitude.. What the fuck you trying to fight my daughter fo'? You trippin' mane. Let me find it happen again and you'll be out of my house aight?"

I just walked away. I'm leaving. Fuck him. I loved Kizzie , but fuck her too. She changed. I see someone not picking they boyfriend or girlfriend over they child but if the child is in the wrong then let they ass know. Stop babying they ass that's why they bad now. I went upstairs and got all my suitcases out the closet and packed all my shit up and left without another word although Nathan kept calling after me and tried to grab me stopping me from leaving. But I don't give a fuck. You're not going to let your child direpect me and try to treat me like a child. I raised this girl damnnear her whole life and if it wasn't for her always wanting to be around me I would have NEVER gotten back with Nathan.

Before for I pulled off I sent Nathan a text.

Me: Don't be surprised if your little 'angel' doesn't end up pregnant. I'm sure she's out here fucking somebody and I hope you have fun raising a your baby's baby. Smh. Wish the best for y'all.✌

I called Namoi and she hadn't picked up.  I kept calling and finally someone answered.

"Hello?"

"is this Namoi?" I asked

"No.. But uhm, she is laying right here sleep."

"May I ask who you are?" I asked worried

"I am a nurse... I'm sorry for picking your friends phone up but I kept seeing your name pop up and she is here at the hospital. Can you get here quickly? She went crazy and we put her to sleep."

"I'll be right there." I hung up and went.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
COMMENT.

VOTE AND SHARE.

I've been updating Love Changed BTW.