Chapter • t w e n t y o n e

A couple of weeks later

||Namoi||

"Hey babe!" I squealed as Jason walked through the doors

"Hey baby girl. How are you?" He asked me
"I'm great! Been getting my mind right! I missed you so much." I smiled

"That's great. And i missed you too." He said

I walked into the kitchen to finish cooking the food.

"Smells good in here, what you cooking?" He asked

"Baked chicken ans fried rice." I replied. He kissed the back of my head and walked out of the kitchen.

||Jada||

"Kizzie, baby you can't do that!" I laughed. Due to the fact she just ran up to Nathan and punched him in the head while he was sitting on the floor.

"Ahh, shit." He said looking mad. Kizzie laughed. "I sorry daddy!" She ran off. Nathan got up and started to chase her. It was so cute.

"Gotcha!" He raised her above his head

"J-momma!! J-mommmaaaa!" Kizzie screamed the nickname she gave me while laughing

"Here I come!" I got up and jogged over to them. "Let her down now!" I commanded nathan holding my fist up acting like i was gonna hit him.

"Okay, okay! I'm sorry!" He let her down while smiling.

"You look like a sorry." I acted as if I was playing but I was serious.

"Maybe that's because I am." He said and looked at me. I shook my head and HIS child by a woman that he cheated on me with when that could have been OUR child.

"Mommy! Can we go eat? I want McDonalds." Kizzie asked

"Sweetie. I'm not your momma. Once again." I laughed. She pouted. "But I guess you can call me that if that makes you happy." I smiled

"Okay." She said

"Let's go." I said and walked to my car.

||Nathan||

"I want to ride with J-momma!" Kizzie crossed her arms.

"She already left. Come on so we can meet her there." I picked her up and put her in the car.

"My birthdays next month daddy." Kizzie spoke.

"It is?" I asked ashamed that I don't know my own child's birthday.

"Yes! May 9th." She smiled

"Okay, what do you want to do for your birthday and what do you want to do?"

"Live with you and J-momma! And go to Disney land." She wiggled in her car seat. I laughed

"Me and Jada don't live together." I told her

"Well..m move in together, duh?" She held up her hand.

"Aye, Lil mama you gone chill out with that attitude."

"What I did?"

"Hm?"

"What I do?"

"Havin yo Lil a-"

"What I do?" She interrupted

"Chill with yo attiude girl."

She smacked her lips. "What?...Okay." She said and laid her head back. I shook my head.

This little girl is something else.

||Kyle||

"Yo. I been checking on her." I TRIED to lie to my dad.

Then Namoi walked in the door with some ear buds in her ear. She looked up and froze before pulling her ear buds out. "What?" She asked

"Has he been checking on you?" My dad asked her. She nodded slowly and turned around to walk out. I'm surprised he ain't found out she pregnant.

"Is that all you wanted. Cause I need to get home to my girl." I told him walking out.

I pulled up to my house and Kylie was sitting on the porch talking to some girl.

"Hey babe, this my sister Tiffany." She said as I walked up the steps. I nodded.

"I just came by to apologize to her about some stuff. I'll leave now." Tiffany got up and walked to her car. I've been knowing tiffany for awhile. She's apart of my past and I wanted it to stay that way. I hope her crazy ass stays away from me.

"You need any of that stuff?" Ky asked referring to the coke. "You haven't had any since the first time I gave you some."

"Cause I don't need it in my system. But give me some of that so I can sell it." I told her.

"Take me by my house. I have plenty."

"Come on." I said as we walked to the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-sorry for mistakes-

It's short and boring but*shrugs. I rushed to get this update. I'll work on the next update now though.

What y'all think?

COMMENT.

Vote and Share.