Epilogue

A year later...

A year later after Namoi came clean to Durrell about her and Kyle, her and Kyle is back together. They still live in San Diego, where Khalil is attending preschool now, Kyle quit being in and out of the streets, he doesn't sell drugs anymore, he put his past behind him, he still has trouble just thinking about the fact that his mother never had really died until his father killed her in front of his face. He goes to a counselor about it, and he is a manager at a furniture store. Namoi gave birth to a beautiful baby girl name Sariah (suh-ri-yah), Naomi works realized she loved kids so much so she started  working at her sons school, but she is off due to her just having the baby. Durrell is still around and he and Kyle became best friends. He is getting married soon to some woman he met back home.

Jason is still in prison. He's talked about escaping to inmates, but has yet to try.

Jada,  who atfirst wasnt able to get pregnant, was actually pregnant. She gave birth to a precious little boy whom she named Princeton. She and Nathan aren't together anymore, but they are working on bettering their relationship on parenting. Nathan trys to get with Jada everytime he's around her but she isn't going.

Kizzie, she is now 14 and she's had twins two girls, Tanya, and Sanya. (Lol don't judge.)
She lives with her mother, and Tony whom is 17 going on 18 in a few months is staying with them. She is also being homeschooled. Nathan, wanted Tiffany to have full custody of Kizzie, since Kizzie wants nothing to do with her father anymore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
That was ehh, but.
THE END. :)

Thank you all for reading this book !

Read my other books please, I'm starting a new one soon, so follow me on here if you haven't already so you can see when I post on my message board.

COMMENT.

VOTE AND SHARE.