Chapter • t e n

2 weeks later..

||Namoi||

I've spent two weeks stuck in this house. Kyle has only came over maybe once or twice out of the whole two weeks unlike the first week he came over everyday.

As for Jada and Kylie... Fuck Kylie, i'm not worried about her fake ass and i'm simply going to say this because I'm real and i'd say it to her face. Jada, i'm still cool with her. We've been rocking since middle school and never has she pulled some fake shit.

My phone started ringing.

"Hello?" I asked

"Hey Namoi. How you been?" I heard Jason ask

"Stressed. When are you coming home!?" I whined

"In about three more weeks."

"Are you serious?"

"Yes. Very, but look I got to go."

"I lo-"

Click.

Okay then. I thought.

I dragged myself into the kitchen and pulled out some lucky charms. Then I heard the doorbell.

"Ughh." I blew out a breath.

I dragged myself from the kitchen to the front door and swung the door open seeing looking all happy.

"What do you want?" I ask

"Well what's wrong with you?" He pushed past me and walked into the kitchen when I was about to go back to.

I walked back in there grabbed my cereal and slammed the carton of milk on the counter and looked at him, all on his phone texting, smiling and shit.

I picked the milk up and began pouring it. I grabbed my stuff and went into the livingroom, turned it to BET and holiday heart was on. I love this movie.

"You know... I used to watch this with my mom when I was younger." Kyle walked in slightly smiling

"Why aren't you with her watching it now." I mumbled into my bowl

"Because she's dead." He said and I began to choke up already. I looked up at him. "I'm sorry." I whispered

"You good." He said and sat beside me. "I really miss her. We always had fun together... That is until she died when I was fifteen." He said shaking his head.

I put my bowl down and hugged him. He hugged me back. He looked me in my eyes but I looked away from him. I could feel the hurt he was having. I could relate to what he may be feeling because I lost my mother when I was young. I actually lost my whole family.

I was 14 in the 8th grade. My mom, dad, two older brothers who was 17 and 18 and my little sister who was 4 all went on a trip. I wanted to stay at my Aunts house because I just simply didn't want to go. They had been gone for a week and a half. Then I woke up one morning.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Flashback

I walked down the steps rubbing my eyes to get the sleep out. As I came cooser to the bottom of the steps I heard loud cries and banging on the floor.

I looked around the corner to see my Aunt on the floor tears pouring from her eyes, blood spilling from her hands.

"Aunt Nae! What's wrong?!" I asked trying to hug her.

"They're dead Nami!!" She screamed

"Who? Who's dead? What's going on?" I asked

She stood up and grabbed the remote and turned the t.v on. That's when I discovered what happened.