C h a p t e r • t h i r t y e i g h t

||Jada||

"Yeah girl. Kizzie is pregnant again and she is such a smart assgc." buses said over the phone

"That's ridiculous. Shit I was sca-." She stopped talking.

"Nami..." I called her name

"Oh shit.." She whispered. Then I heard knocking in the background "Jada.. Oh my god. It's Jason... He just broke out of jail."

"Who's at your door?" I asked. She said she didn't know.

||Namoi||

I'm watching the news right now. I just seen that Jason broke out of prison, and since he heard that his 'ex fiance' moved to Cali he is expected to head there. Former inmates said.

"NAOMI!! I KNOW YOU HEAR ME KNOCKING AT THIS GODDAMN DOOR." I heard.. Jason.

I ran up the stairs and into the room with Kyle and Kj and luckily they were asleep. I picked them up and carried them up into the attick and shut it behind me.

"You still there Nami?" Jada asked

"He's here." I started to panick

"Call the police!!" She shouted "And call me back, bye." She hung up. I dialed 911 and told them what was all happening and they said they were on their way. Then I heard a big boom from down below me. It startled the kids waking them up and the baby started crying. "Shhh." I tried to keep Kyle quiet but he wouldn't stop. He got louder.

"Na-.... Awh.... SO YOU TRYING TO HIDE NOW?" He chuckled. I then heard the door to the attic creek, and Jason's head pop up.
He walked over to me.

"This is about to be the end of you story." He held the gun up to my head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ONE CHAPTER LEFT.

COMMENT.

VOTE AND SHARE.