Chapter • s e v e n

Later that night..

||Kyle||

After I got done handeling business I headed back over to they house to check up on Namoi. I rung the doorbell, knocked on the door and all and she hasn't came to the door.

I know her ass ain't sleep.

I pat myself down and reached in my pocket for the key my dad gave me until he gets back. I unlocked the door and went inside. It was dark all throughout downstairs but the light leading to upstairs was on.

As I was walking upstairs I began to hear moaning. I slowly made my way to the room I heard the noise in and when I peeked my head through the door Namoi was laying there naked playing with herself. She looks so fucking sexy.

I threw my shirt to the floor and quietly opened the door. I walked over to the bed and her eyes were closed.

I got at the edge of the bed and pulled her down to where I was. I got on my knees and moved her fingers from inside her and replaced them with mine.

I looked up at her and she had her eyes slightly opened, while she was biting her bottom lip holding her breast. I replaced my fingers with my mouth and began eating her.

As I was licking between each lip she moaned louder and louder. I began to suck on her clit and she grabbed my head pushing my head down more. I sucked and lick until she came.

Then I stood up.

I unbuckled my pants and stepped put of them. I pulled my boxers off and threw them to the side.

I scooted her alittle more off of the edge of the bed and placed both of her legs on each of my shoulders and with one quick movement I gave her a long, fast, and deep stroke.

She screamed in pain and pleasure.

I did it again and she grit her teeth and grip the sheets on the bed.

I bent down and kissed her.

"I have to go." I whispered in her ear and pulled out.

||Namoi||

Kyle did not just do that.

I couldn't even say anything as he put on his clothes and just walked out. Why would you do that? WHO DOES THAT?

I screamed into my pillow in frustration.

I am sexually frustrated and he is gonna do all that.

Fuck him! I was better off fingering myself. Even though my small fingers do nothing for me really.

I need to call Jada and Kylie to see if they wanna do something tomorrow. I need to get my mind off of shit.
*

*

I called Kylie and she said she's down cause she's stressed due to Jerome. Jada said she'll come because she dom't have shit else to do, so we're gonna go to the movies and out to eat and shopping.

I'm about to go to bed got alot of shit on my mind.

||Tiffany||

"What the fuck you doing here Jerome?" I asked him

"I want to see my daughter." He said

"I don't give a fuck, she don't want to see yo-"

"Mommy, who's this?" Kizzie came up behind me. I looked at her and then back at Jerome.

"I'll be right back okay?" I faked a smile and then closed the door in his face.

"Kizzie. Go to your room NOW! I don't want your little ass coming out again without me saying you can come out. Am I clear?"

I nodded her head and ran to her room. I heard her door shut and lock.

I walked back to the door and opened it.

"So my daughter doesn't know me?" He asked

I shrugged

"Then how the fuck she not gonna wanna see me if she don't know me? I done missed three years of her life and you doing me like this? A man that WANTS to be there for his kid?" He shook his head.

"Hey Jerome." I called out.

"What?" He turned around

I bit my lip as I motioned for him to come back and I stepped back to let him in. He walked inside and shut the door behind him.

I grabbed his hand and led him upstairs to my room. I close and locked the door.

I got on my knees and pulled his pants down and began to take his shaft in my mouth.

This is gonna be a long fun night.

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
Short, I know but I have so much more for y'all.

I also changed the beginning of the book alittle

What y'all think?

Comment.

Vote and share.