C h a p t e t • t w e n t y f i v e

||Namoi||

"Yeah girl, we're about to go put of town for a whole three weeks." I told Jada over the phone

"Really?" She said

"Yes. We are going to Walt Disney World."

She burst out laughing . "I know th-"

"No! KJ is the one that decided all of this."

"He better be. I'm going to guess Durrell let him get his way?"

"Yes."

"That's love right there! I'm happy for you girl. He treats you like a queen and y'all aren't even married, then he treats your son as if he were his. That's nothing but love. Its been four years and you guys haven't done nothing but been loyal to each other and treat each other great. Y'all need to get married!"

"Woah! That's girl.." I laughed

"Girl boo. You know you want to be Mrs. Babbs. But any who, come fly up here and hang with us before y'all go."

"Okay, we can try to come Sunday. I just need to see what Durrell is doing."

"Kay. Call me later." She said and hung up.

I went to ask Durrell, he said he would go and now I'm going to cook everybody lunch, then were going shopping."

||Kyle||

My dads over here playing with me and Kylie's son. He is always over here playing with him and shit. He watches him a lot too.

"Kyle." He called out.

"Yeah?" I asked

"Will you go by my house real quick and check it? I been having a feeling someone there."

"You can't do it yourself?"

"I can, but I think I'm just tripping. Can you?"

"Yeah.." I got up and walked away.

"Oh, have you seen my old slut around here lately? I haven't seen here in about four years and a couple months." My dad laughed

"No. I don't know about her, and why you call her a slut?" I asked

"Cause she fucked some other nigga and got pregnant. I thought you was supposed to watch her ass for me."

I stopped him and had him follow me and then he continued.

"You was supposed to watch her for me. But obviously you was to busy fucking this hoe. She called me after she had her little bitch ass child and told me it was over. I bet she don't even know who they daddy is. Nasty ass bitch." He laughed

I chuckled. I know I did her wrong. I'm the one who fucked her up. I caused her to cheat on my dad. Then when she needed someone the most I dogged her. I do think she fucked some other nigga and got pregnant, but I will never really know cause I didn't let her explain and now I don't even know where she is.

"Ima go on and check ya house. Don't be cussing around my son."

He closed the door.

I went to house and when I went in I heard someone walking around. I walked to the kitchen and i saw a shadow run out the other way.

"Namoi?" I called. Silence.

"Namoi, is that you?" I asked and began looking around. I dont think that she would just start living around my dads house knowing she has a child and it would make noise.

"Who the fuck in this house?" I pulled out my gun.

I didn't hear nothing nomore.

I walked to the livingroom and i seen a note.

Kyle, I will let you know who i am soon. :)

-ill let you know.

I balled the paper up. Im confused as fuck. I walked back out the door and locked it up and drove back to the house.

||Jason||

Kyle walked back in looking worried and confused.

"What's up with you?"

"Nothing. There wasnt nobody in ya house and where Kylie and Jayden at?" He asked

"Kylie said she was going to hop in the shower and i took Jayden to sleep."

He nodded walked towards their room.

I had me alittle encounter with Kylie while Kyle was gone. I told her to tell Kyle Jayden was my son, she refused so I fucked the shit out of her, like i do every so often.. But i made sure i fucked her shit up this time.

||Jada||

"Baby, when you going to have my baby?"

"Whenever god wants me to get pregnant."

"Well lets try right now."

"Baby, we just got done!" I raised up and looked down "Your dicks still inside me." I laughed

He gripped my hips and rocked me back and forth. "So." Hw reach up and attatched his mouth to one of my nipples. "Lift up." He said and then i felt him started thrusting inside of me. Im not going to fight it. I love when he is inside me, making me feel good. To make it even better he's my first. He took my virginity in highschool, broke my heart, we, well i avoided him and then we became close friends again, and now we are a thing. He proposed, I said no.. But I said yes, but i told him i want to give in another year or two so i can see how we are by then.

||Kylie||

"Kylie.." Kyle knocked

"What?!" I cried

"Are you cryin? What's wrong?" He asked

Jason really hurt me. I'm aching so bad it's not funny. "I'm just pissed at myself. Im tired of life." I lied

"Step out for a second and let me in."

"No. I'll talk to you when i get out."

"Whatever." I heard him walk away. These young boys are dumb as hell. I need a man like Jason. Even though he cheated on Namoi with me, Tiffany and god knows who else.
I just wanted Kyle because Namoi had him. I knew she had him. I was going to tell Jason, but why now?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kylies son in MM
Another update tomorrow.

What y'all think?

Comment.

Vote and share.