Chapter • t w e l v e

3 weeks later...

||Jason||

"You never had told me how Kyle was doing." Jessica said

"He's doing fine." I stated

She nodded and looked away.

"Well I got to head home now, so I'll call you when I get there and i'll visit you again soon alright?" I bent down to kiss her

She kissed me back. "Alright, love you and see you soon." She smiled

I grabbed my bags and headed outside to my car.

I'm not going to tell Namoi i'm on my way i'm going to surprise her, todays Wednesday and I wasn't supposed to be back until Friday.

||Namoi||

"Okay! Stop, stop." I begged Kyle as he was at my center

He looked up at me, smirked and added a finger.

I bit my lips to keep my moans in.

"Moan Namoi, don't hold that shit in.. You look sexy as hell when you bitr ya lip but I wanna hear you moan." He said and stood up and pulled his shorts down.

I closed my eyes. Lord knows I don't want to do this, but then again I don't. We've been having sex alot these last three weeks.

I felt him at my entrance. He forced himself in causing me to scream in pain. He gave me long, slow, hard strokes.

"Shit, Kyle." I moaned grabbing his hips so he could go deeper

"Ahh." I screamed when he did. He started going faster causing me to moan and scream his name.

"You like that shit?" He asked and pulled out. I nodded.

"Turn around." He demanded

"What?" I asked

"Get on your hands... and knees and bend that ass over." He said

"I don't do anal. Sorry." I said and just stayed there. He grabbed me up and turned me around causing me to lay on my stomach.

"You can either lay like that and do it the hard way or get on your knees, spread ya legs and do it the easy way. I'm not fuckin' you in your ass, ima hit that pussy from the back." He said in a serious tone. I looked back at him biting my lip, I love when he talks to me like that, it turns me on.

I raised up and got on my knees. "Spread ya legs apart." He said. I did so as I felt him at my entrance and one of his hands on my hips.

"Shiit!" I screamed as he entered me without warning.

||Kyle||

"Shiit!" She screamed as I forced myself into her.

I grabbed her hips and sped up my pace. "Throw that ass back on me." I demanded and pulled her hair. She threw that ass back so hard I almost fell backwards.

"Kyle.. I'm cumming!!" She scream as I felt her liquids spill down my leg. I pumped a few more times and came too.

"Ugh! Why the hell you cum inside of me!" She complained and laid on her stomach

"Ain't you on birth control or some shit?" I asked getting off the bed

"I've been off of that for the last couple of months... I need to run to the drug store really quick.. Throw these sheets and stuff in the washer please, i'm gonna hop in the shower really quick."

"I wanted to shower witchu but I guess." I picked the sheets that once was on the bed up off the floor. I placed my clothes back on first and made my way downstairs.

Then my phone started buzzing.

Pops: Sup son? I'm about to pull up to my house in ten minutes, you there?

I threw my phone down and ran to the laundry room.

"NAMOI! MY DADS ON HIS WAY HERE.... HURRY YA ASS UP AND GET OUT THE SHOWER." I yelled

I started the washer and went back to pick my phone up.

Me: Yea, I just got here not too long ago, she wanted me to watch the house while she went to the store, she's about to leave now.

I slid my phone back into my pocket and went to sit on the couch.

10 minutes later Namoi came down the stairs fussing. "Little boy I don't know who the fuck you think you rushing up in here this MY house."

"I wasn't so little when we was fucking now was I?" I smirked

She opened her mouth to say something else and that's when the front door opened.

"Hey everybody!" My dad came in being loud.

"Hey honey what are you doing back early?" Namoi asked

"Sup pops." I nodded

"Well, I wanted to surprise you, you not happy to see me?" He asked

"Yeah, I mean I am but I need to go to the store really quick." She walked over to him and gave him a kiss.

"Bye Kyle." She waved

"Bye." I said and stood up

"So what's been happening while I was gone?" He asked me

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

Cliffy, sike ain't no cliffhanger bihh. I'll post up chapter 13 later.

What y'all think?

Comment.

Vote.