Chapter • f o u r

||Jason||

I woke up and looked at my phone it's 10:15. I got 35 missed calls from Namoi.

"Shit." I mumbled

"Hey baby." Tiffany said

"Hey.... I got to go. I'm supposed to have a meeting with my nephew and younger Aunt today at one so that's where i'll be, i'll cut it short to come back okay?"

"Okay. You need to spend some time with Kizzie. You're not even around her like that anymore."

"I know, i'm just always working. Let me go check on her real quick before I leave. Come lock the door, i lost my key."

"Okay." She said and got up off the bed. We both put on clothes and made our way to Kizzie's room.

"Kizzie, daddies about to go. I'll be back in a few hours and we can go get icecream and go to the park okay?"

She nodded her head and continued to watch T.V.

I gave Tiffany a kiss and left.

I got to me and Naomi's house at about 11:45 when I got in she looked pissed.

"Where in the hell was you Jason?!" She whined

"I was out, i'm home now, that's all that matters. It smells good in here and wipe your face, you too cute to be crying." I told her.

She just walked away.

I need to take a shower.

----an hour later.

I just got done getting dressed and got a text from my son. He's outside.

||Namoi||

Jason done pissed me off.

I'm not gonna worry about it. As I set the plates out I was in the kitchen putting the food in dishes to put on the table.

"Hey son." I heard Jason.

"What's up pops?" I heard a familiar voice.

"Baby... Come meet my son Kyle."

I froze and dropped the now empty pan.

Kyle... Kyle.. I know it's not the Kyle from the other night. He was grown and he is, just now grown I guess.

I shook my head to get the thought out of my head. It can't be him

"Here I come!!" I yelled

I got the cheesebread dish and headed out to the table.

I looked up and seen KYLE.
The Kyle from the other night kyle.

"K-k... Jason, i'll be right back with the other stuff." I said nervously and went back into the kitchen.

"UGH!!" I screamed on the verge of tears.

"Namoi, you alright?" Jason asked

"Yeah.... Just felt like screaming." I yelled out. I walked back out with the chicken alfredo and salad and looked at Kyle. He was staring at me with a lustful look.

It turned me on.

"I- uhm... Excuse me." I ran to the bathroom and threw up AGAIN.

I brushed my teeth and went back out and sat by Jason.

I gave a little smile.

"So,what are we talking about?" I asked Jason

"Nothing, but how have you been son?"

"REAL good. But you act like you don't see me at work every other day." He smirked" "How did y'all meet?"

"I was at a party with Nathan and Jerome... She was with her friends and we ended up talking and getting together." Jason said

Kyle's eyes never left me. I looked up at him and gave a slight smile.

"So, how old are you?" He asked me

"27."

"But is the food good y'all?" I cleared my throat.

"Yeah.. it's flame." He licked and bit his bottom lip.

I smiled

"What about you honey?" I asked Jason but he was too busy on his phone.

"POP!" Kyle yelled causing me to jump.

Jason looked up. "What?!"

"She asked you if you liked the food?"

"Yeah, it's good... Excuse me i need to take this call." Jason got up and went upstairs

I got up taking a dish in the kitchen. As I was putting it in the fridge I felt someone behind me.

"You look sexy as hell." I felt hands grab my waist

"Kyle... What are you doing?" I turned around.

He walked closer to me. "I want to do you." He bent down.

I ducked under him. "Stop! I'm with your father!"

"Namoi, i'll be back in a little while. I'm going to spend some time with my cousin and her daughter. Kyle let yo self out and hurry up and leave lil nigga." Then I heard the front door slam. Kyle looked at me and placed his arms above my head.

"We alone now." He smirked

"No! I Don't feel right. I feel, I feel guilty. I'm gonna tell him. I'm not holding this a secret."

He paused.

"It can just be one of our Guilty Secrets." He said and picked me up.

"Where's the room?" He asked up against my neck sending chills down my spine.

"No! Put me down." I demanded and pushed away.

He began to suck on my neck. "Mmm." I moaned

"Tell me where the room is unless you want me to fuck you on this table." His deep voice sent chills down me again.

"Just do it." I closed my eyes

I felt him place me on the table, lift my dress and slide my thong to the side.

Then he stopped

I opened my eyes.

"You not ready for all this right now. I can still see you limping from the other night, i'll holla at you later." He bent down kissed my forehead and walked out the door.

Shit.

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

Sorry for Mistakes.

What y'all think?

Comment.

Vote and share.