Chapter • t w e n t y f o u r

Sorry for the long wait..

Four years later ....

||Namoi||

It's been four years since I had Khalil, since I left Kyle, Jason, Kylie, and all of my burdens in the past. I live in las Vegas now. Me and KJ take frequent trips back to San Diego to visit Jada, Nathan, and Kizzie and they come visit us. I found someone, well they found me. I don't really know how to explain it. When I first moved down here I was a wreck, Durrell let me and Khalil stay with him. I was so scared at first, I thought he may hurt us, or anything. A couple of months later I started to like him because of his sweet personality and he is a sexy, strong man. But I didn't let that get in the way. I kept my guards up and kept my distance I couldn't make it like what happened with me and Jason. After the first year he sat me down and talked to me where we both realized we wanted to try to work on us being a thing. I told him about my past and he seemed to understand, we live in a gorgeous house. To top it off, he's a singer, well used to be, I had only listened to his song "I can't make you love me." I didn't realize it was him at first. His voice is everything though. He doesn't have any older kids, meaning no son. Thank god. I am some what modeling, and must I say he proposed? I'm happy but I'm scared that the same thing is going to happen, but I feel this will work.

"Mom, Dad wants you." Khalil tugged at my pant leg.

"Okay sweetie, tell him I'll be there in a second." I told him as he ran off. Khalil know that Durell isn't his real dad but he calls him dad he's been there for his whole life. I showed Khalil a picture of Kyle to show him who he is and I just told him that mommy and daddy couldnt be together and I had to take him with me so we could have time apart. He understood. I mean I'm a new mom. I didn't know what to say. He took it the right way, what else was I supposed to do tell a four year old that his real dad doesn't think that he's his child?

"Yes?" I asked Durrell

"Me and KJ was thinking about going on a little vacation wanna join?" I smirked

"Where is this little vacation you're talking about?" I raised an eyebrow

"Starts with a D and ends with a World" him and KJ burst out laughing.

"Disney World? Really?" I questioned

"The boys want what the boys want.. Ain't that right KJ."

"Yeeeah." KJ smiled and gave him dap. I shook my head.

"Y'all are a mess! But when?"

"Next Friday, a whole week from now start packing now because we are going to be staying down there for three weeks."

"What the hel-....eck?"

"Yes baby. He came up with all of this." Durrell pointed to KJ

"Now you the man of the house and you're still kind of a baby." I laughed

"No I'm not!" He folded his arms

"You're my baby!" I went over to him and picked him up

"Ma!!" He laughed

"What?" I asked

"Stop it, please?" He pouted

"Sure." I put him down

"Now where is that cutie Kiz?" He rubbed his chin

"No! You will not. That is your cousin."

"Not by blood." He said causing my eyes to widen

"You are too smart for your age!"

"I get it from my momma." He laughed

"Yeah, yeah. Y'all keep doing what yal was going and I'm going to go cook dinner. Does lasagna, sound good?" I asked they both nodded

I went downstairs and started cooking. My life seriously can't get any better than this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm sorry for the long wait and short update. What y'all think? More chapters coming tomorrow, BTW.

Comment.

Vote.