C h a p t e r • t w e n t y s e v e n

I want to know how old some of my readers are! Don't be ashamed to tell me your age. lls but how old are y'all? Comment.

||Durrell||

"Babe." Namoi said snapping me out of my thoughts

"yeah babe?"

"Me and Jada is taking the kids to the store, you want us to get you anything?" She asked

"What store y'all going to?"

"Walmart."

"Okay, do you mind getting me an extra T-shirt? I don't care what kind. Also I need a Gold peak tea and get you something nice." I smiled

"I'm not buying myself anything for myself. I'm being nice today." She smiled

"You're not going to spend a dime out of your pocket. Here." I handed her a thousand dollars.

"Dur- what? Why you giving me a THOUSAND dollars. i'm just going tl Walmart."

"Take what you don't spend and keep it for another time."

"I have my own mo-"

"I know you do. But you're my woman and i'm going to provide for you like you're my wife."

"Awe, y'all so cute." Jada cooed "But come on girl." she said and they left.

I guess I'll lay here until Nathan gets up and see what he's on.

||Kizzie||

Hey y'all. I'm Kizzie. Probably remember me from when I was younger? I've grown up now and I understand more, i'm 11. I live with my momma and dad. I know Jada isn't my real mother but my real mother is an evil druggy.

She was mean to me when I was younger and now she tries to be all up in my face. I don't like her, she calls me all types of names that I will not get into. One weekend when I stayed with her she had her nephew over he's about 16, he's cute and all of that. He tried to have sex with me. I told my mom, well Tiffany and she didn't care. I fought him off. I think it's pretty nasty that my own COUSIN would try to have sex with me.

"Kiz." Kj whispered to me

"Yes little one?" I asked

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing." I insured

"Okay."

||Jada||

"What kind of food y'all like?" I asked Namoi

"It don't really matter. I like anything. I'm sure Durrell will eat anything too."

"Has he ate your pussy yet?" I laughed and her face got hella serious.

"Bitch. We've only had sex TWICE." she snapped

"But didn't Kyle eat your pussy the first night he met you?"

"Yeah... Only because Kyle don't care. He don't care about taking advantage of you or anything else. But Durrell does. Jason never even did that. Kyle was the first to do that to me... Anyways."

"Mybad girl. I was just playing."

"Better been."
"Let me go find Kj and Kiz." She walked away.

"Mom." Kizzie came up to me

"What?" I asked

"This is Tony...." She said nervously and trailed off
"My cousin from my real moms side."

"Tony, hm? The Tony that's a fucking sixteen year old boy that tried to fuck his eleven year old cousin?"

"I'm sorry ma'am. I was high, and I was horny and I already apologized to her and all that."

"I should tell her father, that's what I SHOULD do." I snapped "Why you here talking to her anyways?"

"She's my cousin." He said in a duh tone

"Bye little boy." I snapped

He licked his lips and then spoke "I'll see both of y'all lata." he walked away

||Namoi||

I can't find these kids anywhere. I walked to the kids aisles and seen Kj chasing some little boy.

I ran after them. "Hey! Hey!"

"Oh. Hey mom! This is Jayden." Kj said

"Hello sweetie, nice to meet you. I'm Nami!" I smiled

"Hello!" He smiled

"JAYDEN!!" I heard somebody run up behind me, then they bumped me.

"Oh sorry." They said slightly touching my waist

I turned to face someone I hadn't seen in five years. I quickly grabbed Kj up and started to walk away, before he spoke.

"Namoi.. Is this my son?" He asked bringing tears to my eyes.

I nodded.

"What's his name?" He asked

"Khalil. But we all call him Kj."

"Khalil Dunn? How do you get Kj out of that? And who is we all?"

"No. His name is Khalil Richard Jameson. K from Khalil and J from Jameson. Me, Jada, Nathan, Kizzie, and Durrell."

"So you don't give my child my last name? Who is Durrell?" He asked. I could tell he was getting mad.

"YOUR CHILD?" I asked getting pissed

"HE WASN'T YOUR CHILD WHEN YOU ACCUSED ME OF HAVING SEX WITH SOMEONE ELSE AND YOU THOUGHT I GOT PREGNANT BY SOMEONE ELSE."

"Mom! Why you yelling!?" Kj asked

"I'm sorry honey." I bent down and picked him up. "This is Kyle."

"My real dad?" his eyes got big

"Yes!" I smiled

"Oh cool... Hey I'm Kj." he stuck out his hand

"Hey, i'm Kyle.. Ya father." Kyle shook his hand.

"You mean dad right? See, my fathers at home with Uncle Nathan."

"Kj. Don't say that."

"But you always told me anybody can be a dad. It just takes a real man to step up and be and act as a father." He said remembering what I told him. I teared up again. I'm such a crybaby. But I walked away with Kj. We found Jada and Kizzie and I told her everything that happened. She laughed cause she said after all these years of us visiting she's surprised we haven't bumped into each other before that. I'm also guessing the boy that he was with was Kylie's son.

||Kyle||

I paid for all the stuff that I bought for Jayden and we left.

"Who was that woman in there?" Jayden asked

"Don't worry about it." I said gripping the steering wheel.

"Bitch." I heard him mumble.
I popped the shit out of his mouth and stopped the car.

"What the fuck you just say?" I asked

He started to cry.

"Jayden." I gritted

"I called you a bitch." He said it again and wiped his tears. "Thst's what mom calls you. Dumb ass nigga." He spat.

I got out the car and went over to his side. I tore his ass up and put him in the backseat and took him to his crackhead ass mom.

I drove to Jada and Nathan's house cause i'm going to see my son. I don't care who likes it or not.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
COMMENT

VOTE AND SHARE.