Chapter • f i v e

||Kyle||

Damn. I didn't know I fucked my dads fiance.. I mean, I think she tried to tell me but I didn't let her.

She's too young for him anyways. I thought he was with someone else and wifed her but I guess I was wrong. I don't know what it is about her but she got a nigga feeling some type of way.

The way she moaned, begged for me to fuck her and keep fucking. The way she held tight and dug into my back. How much she didn't want to do it but gave into it, the way she smiles, and is innocent... That is until I made her un innocent. I didn't mean for her to cheat but my pops probably ain't doing her no better.

"Fuck." I shook my head to forget the thought of all that.

Rinnnnng . My phone went off.

"Hello?" I asked

"You gone from my house?" My dad asked

I sighed. "Yeah pops, why?"

"I was just wondering where was you anyways?" He asked

"You're fiance needed help carrying food into the kitchen."

"Oh. Okay."

"Where'd you go?" I asked curious of why he'd just cut me 'meeting his fiance' short.

"....... I had to meet up with a friend and her child." He said

"Come on pops, i'm not stupid." I chuckled

"Look, Kyle. Stay doing what you doing and don't worry about what's going on with me and Namoi."

"Look. I'm gonna do me. I'm a grown ass man I honestly don't care what you doing or whats going on between y'all but all I know is you shouldn't be cheating on Namoi and what you mean your friends daughter ? Her daughter as in yours?"

He was silent.

"That's what I thought. That's fucked up. Namoi a strong woman and although I just met her i'm sure she's a great woman. You just don't know what you have until it's gone huh? I bet you miss ma? She would still be alive if you knew how to love ONE woman. Just maybe if you knew how to do that my mother wouldn't have took her own life." I hung up the phone and threw it.

Diiinnng.

Pops: I hope you haven't told anybody that. I feel guilty I do but you have to keep that a secret.

I shook my head to that text. That's nothing but bullshit.

||Jason||

"Daddy ! Daddy! Look what I found." Kizzie ran over to me holding up a dollar.

"Cool babygirl. Do you think you can find more?" I asked smiling

"Yess! I'll be back." She ran off.

Tiffany's sitting on a whole seperate bench.

||Tiffany||

"Jerome.. Your daughter is fine and she doesn't want to see you." I hung up on his dumb ass.

I walked back over to where Jason was.

"Hey baby." I kissed his cheek.

"Hey." He put up his phone.

"Who's Kyle?" I asked

"Kyle?... Oh my nephew, and Kenzie found a dollar." He held it up.

"Oh my babies already finding and collecting money?!"

"OUR daughter and yes." He laughed.

"Haa." I looked away

||Namoi||

"I haven't heard from you since that night at the club! I thought that nigga done killed yo ass and shit." Kylie said

"No." I laughed

"Well... What happened?"

"Nothing. He just brought me here." I lied

"Girl. He is sexy. Looks better than Jason." She laughed

"Shut up!" I playfully pushed her.
Then got sick.

"Oh my god!" I wiped my mouth.

"What's wrong with you?!" Kylie asked

"I have no idea! I've been like this the last couple of days."

"Are you pregnant? Oohhh you and Jason been getting it." She laughed

"Uhh, NO! We haven't had sex in like three months or longer." I said

"Well you need to get checked." She told me while helping herself to MY chips.

I can't be pregnant.... Can I?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-sorry for mistakes

What y'all think?

Comment.

Vote and share.