Chapter 4

Leeroy's POV-

It's been 5 hours and 25 mins. She still isn't here. I'm sitting on her stairs. Turning my head at every passing vehicle. Hoping it's her.

But I know she's not going to forgive me this easily and early. She was a very practical and genuine girl. And I am a bastard who doesn't deserve her.

It's almost sundown. When I get a call ...

'ITS HER! Holy shit do i answer'

"Hello? Look Jenna, I'm sorry, please come back.."

"Hello? he--who is this? Who are you?" a strange voice of a man calls back.

I'm terrified. What happened to her. Is she ok? I would kill my self if something happened to her because of me.

"I'm her boyfriend.. Who are you?" I ask. Though I don't suppose boyfriend is the correct word. I'm her- person who she saved from literal death and made my life heaven but i cheated on her with the girl who forced my into drugs-more like.

"Oh ok listen man, your girl passed out in my bar. Come and get her now."

He gives me the address and I start my car.

I reach the bar and look around. There she is. Almost about to vomit. A glass in her hand. She looks miserable. And I'm the reason.

'Note to self. Slap yourself for making her look like this'

I walk towards her but she notices me from a distance and tries to get away.

"Jenna wait Jeanna you are drunk please wait." she walks out of the club into a deserted alley.

"GET AWAY FROM ME. I DON'T WANT TO LOOK AT THAT FACE.! get away from me you cheating little piece of shit. Go bury that face in Tina's pants. And never ever call me again. HONEY... IF U DIDN'T ALREADY GET THE MEMO.. WE ARE DONE."

She throws the glass at my foot. FUCKING HELL THAT HURT. but I didn't dare move an inch.

She is right. I deserve this ....and more.

She can't stand on her feet.. So she took the support of a car nearby.

I slowly move towards her and sit down near her feet.

Definitely the only place I have in front of her.

I'm so ashamed of what I did... it's forming a pit in my stomach.

"Jenna. Please. I will do anything. Anything to be yours. Treat me however you want. Just don't leave me on my own. You know I will die. Just please. I'd do anything. I'm yours Jenna. If you want a servant.. If you want a maid.. a chauffeur. I know you have zero respect left for me. Please let this miserable fuck be in your graces... Jenna please. I don't wanna go down that drink and drug hole. I'M BEGGING YOU."

"Aahhh" I give out a short scream as she pulls me by my hair. I stand. Head still bowed down. I really have no self respect left for myself now.

"Get me home. Change my clothes. put me to bed and GET OUT OF MY HOUSE."

"Yes Jenna" I sigh. I really have no say in this now.

We reached her house. I do what she asks me to and I leave. I sit on her stairs.

'I'm technically out of her house... so...umm' 

next morning: 

"What the fuck are you still doing here?"

It's Jenna. I must have dozed off because it's morning and I'm still on the stairs.

I look up and see Jen dressed for work. 

___________________________________________________________________

okayyyy! It's starting to heat up! oof.