Chapter 24

~ next day. (LEE's POV).

I was in the kitchen when I heard the door open.. it was not her time to return.. It was almost 2 hours early.

I knew it was Mistress.. I could hear her keys outside. But she was not okay.. I could sense it. The keys were rambling. She never took so much time to open the door.

She was forcefully trying to open the door.

I ran to the door. Getting confused if I should open the door or sit down..

I open the door. As soon as I opened it she slammed it ajar. The door hit me on the head.

"Where is he?! RYAN!"

she saw me and walked passed... "RYAN GET HERE NOW!"

I could hear the stairs.. he ran down.

She didn't give him a moment to stand still. As he came running a tight slap made him fall down near the coffee table.

"Miss-"

RYANS POV:

What happened?! It happened so fast.. she is so angry.

"I AM GOING TO KILL YOU" She yanked me up by my collar and slapped me again. I stood my ground this time.. she hates when I move while getting slapped.

"Aah"

She kicked me in the balls.

She took me by my collar and was dragging me upstairs.

"I knew it was a mistake taking you in..

You are going to get killed today.." she was shouting many things.. I was so scared. I was going over all the things I did in the past days from which she could have this reaction. Stumbling and hitting my head a few times she threw me on the 1st floor.

As we reached up I heard the doorbell again but I was busy gaining my stand to notice. 

Mistress walked over from behind me to the minibar and kicked the chair down. She took a glass and was walking towards me. Probably to hit it on my head.

I knelt.

"Pack your bags Ryan. I don't want to see you ever again... pack your bags and run or you will be killed"

As soon as she said those words someone came running from behind me.

"Jenna... Jenna, please listen to me." it was miss Jessica.

It is probably the right time to mention that Jessica also works at mistress's law firm.

"Hey hey.. Listen.. (she takes the glass from mistress's hand) come here. Sit.. Jen please sit."

She takes miss's hand and sits on the couch nearby. I'm still at the mouth of the stairs.. Pretty shook up.

"Hey.. heyy.. It's okay. It's alright come on."

"It's not Jess. you know it, i know it and that bastard definitely knows it. And all because I decided to take this pathetic creature into my house again."

"Ryan.. get lost." Miss Jess says. And I Probably shouldn't but I sense that's what the mistress wants. I get up and run downstairs.

As I was climbing down when I heard my mistress crying. My heart stopped. I couldn't walk, couldn't think.

I made her cry. I made her cry. I made my mistress cry.

My feet were trembling. At the bottom of the stairs Lee was standing. "Hey.. what's that abo- is someone crying? Is MISTRESS CRYING?? what did you do?"

I just had no words. I came down and sat beside the stairs with my legs folded. Lee sat beside me.

We could very clearly hear what they were discussing...

"Jenna.. Please don't cry."

"How can you say that to me... you know how hard I worked for this. My entire life I have been working so hard to get in such a position... and he passes it on to that motherfucker just like that. Only because of what? I have kinks?"

"It's not your fault.. You know that right... if they don't understand."

"I DONT GIVE A FUCK if they understand me or not. My work speaks for itself. No one in the entire firm has won this many cases. No one has my track record and no one makes these billables..."

"You're right.. But lashing out on Ryan-"

"Don't - don't you talk about him to me. He is my property. He is my sub. And He's done now."

The hair on my body stood up. I had my head in my hand as we were listening to their conversation. As soon as she said that, Lee looked at me. I don't look up. I'm sitting still. I can't move.

"Jenna... its was a drunken mistake"

"You are not allowed to justify his actions."

"Tell me you have never made a drunken mistake in your life.. I know you Jen. I know everything you did.."

"HEY. I never ever compromised my superior's position while drinking. I don't even come home after heavy drinks to avoid harming my subs. You know that.

It's fine jess.. I know now. if you don't have respect for me, you don't have a place to live."

We heard her shoes and the door of her room close. Lee ran to the kitchen. I tried but I couldn't move.

Miss Jessica came down after a min. She saw me sitting near the stairs and pulled me up. She took me out and sat on the couch... I sat down on the floor.

"You were listening."

It was more of a statement. I wanted to say yes.. I couldn't form words. It was as if my entire body was numb.

"Ryan, look at me."

She turned my chin up.. As my face moved, drops of tears fell from both my eyes.. I had no idea they were there.

I look at her,

"You hurt her honey."

This was it. I start crying. I know. I know I hurt her. The worst part is I cannot do anything to make it better. Nothing I do or say will make it better. I feel so useless and humiliated. I wish she would kill me now. Better than knowing you have disappointed the only good thing in your life.

I look down.

"Are you ready to take in the punishment?"

"Yes ma'am.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------