Chapter 23

"Mistress.. I know I'm not supposed to-"

*slap*

I take it in..

"I'm sorry mistress.. but I just need to"

*slap*

"You don't understand do you??" She had her hand on my throat blocking my airway.

"I can't remember the last time you obeyed my order. Do you really wanna die? Is that what you want..?"

I very well knew she was capable of that. In Fact I really don't deserve to live after everything I did so..

She dug her nails in my skin. My neck was burning and I couldn't breathe.. I was about to pass out when she let go of me and I was allowed to breathe.

I was about to fall back when she yanked my collar and I fell head over in front of her.

She pressed my face down with her foot.

My cheek hit the ground and my teeth were digging in them..I am sure I had a bleeder in there.

"Mistress I'm- I'm sorry." I could barely talk.. but I had to. This is what I came to do and if I don't apologize now it will kill me.

Which is worse than her killing me btw.

She pulled me up by my ear. And sat back in her seat. Crossed her hands and legs... I could feel her gaze on me.

I sat.. trying to catch my breath.

"Go on."

"Mistress. I'm sorry. I'm really really so sorry. I don't know how to apologize for what I have done. I know I have ignored many of ... all of your orders. I just.. I couldn't live with myself if I don't apologize for what I have done. I am really ashamed of my actions ma'am.

I know you want nothing to do with me... I know that and I get it. I disappointed you.. AGAIN. I don't deserve you miss... I" 

JENNA'S POV:

He hung his head down. I could see the tears running down. I knew he felt bad.. but I couldn't care less.

He hurt my reputation, my standing, I lost very important business, but most importantly.. he hurt me.. I never ever thought he could do this to me. I'm really disappointed.

"I'm giving you an order right now." I started with a straight dominating voice. He shifted a little.. wiped his tears and sat in silence.

Giving a moment for him to set in...

"You will never ever touch, drink or think about drinking alcohol."

"Yes Miss" he said immediately.

"I am going to have very serious repercussions of what you did. I will be very tired and very angry for a long time. You will shut up and take each and every punishment I give you."

"Yes miss "

"And you will never ever ignore my command. If I tell you I don't want to see your face.. what do I mean by that?"

"I should keep my face out of your sight." He waited with a low voice.

"Good.. now was that so hard to get in that stupid brain of yours?"

I gave a firm knock on his head..

I gently turned his face up by his chin.. he closed his eyes... following his order to never look at me. I love this about him. Lee looks down. But Ryan, he always closes his eyes when I turn his head up. I love the trust, the submission.. It makes me wet every time. Even though he knows he's going to get punished he will close his eyes and present himself to me on a platter.

*smack*

I slapped him hard. On his right cheek. He didn't move one bit. But I was not surprised. I had trained him so well. He can take a thousand whips while massaging my feet and will not push even a bit hard. Apart from being a masochist which naturally makes him bear the pain.. I am very confident in my pain training. After this incident though, I can't guarantee his manners. 

"Thank you Mistress." 

"Get lost."

He got up and left. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

ik its stretching a lot.. lol sorry. ill wind up ryan's povs very soon promise....