Chapter 19

As my vision came back to me I could see the beautiful room we were in.

The walls were blood red and the bed was black. There were shelves of different whips and canes and other stuff I had no idea about. There were hoops on the sealing just like in the house. But these were stronger.

There was an x shaped thing at the corner. Some machine or something I guess.

And finally exactly in front of me was a huge wall size mirror covering the entire wall.

Which I then got to know was in the back of the previous room.

This little playroom was in through the back wall of the room we were in.

I was so mesmerized.

As i was taking the scene in Ryan walking through a small door in the mirror. I had not noticed the door before.

Miss was behind me washing her hands in a small sink nearby.

"Ryan, clean this up and lick the cum off the bed"

Um what. I looked at Ryan and there was no hint of awkwardness or 'wtf' sign on his face. He simply said

"Yes mistress." walked towards the bed and picked up the paddle she used.

Was he really gonna do what she said wtf

Miss walked towards me.

I stood up.

"You did good today lee. I hope this gave you an insight on how pleasurable this really is. Its not just pain and torture"

"Yes, mistress. It was awesome.. I really loved it.

"Good" she kissed my forehead and walked towards the door.

"Ryan."

"Yes, miss?"

"Teach lee on how to clean up and place toys here."

"Yes miss"

"I'll be waiting outside, Jess is here."

"Yes ma'am" and she went out.

I turned around and saw Ryan keeping the paddle in a drawer.

"So..(he motioned) come here.. (I went) here if you open this cabinet ..there is cleaner. After using you need to wash the instrument first and clean it with this one here and then dry it. Then keep it in its place."

He went on to show me the different cabinets for different things. Some I took notice of and others I just forgot after we moved on.

I had a few question of some toys which he answered and i was really surprised how normally he answered the use of it given that they were literally meant for torture.

"Oh wait, I have to clean the bed as well."

"Yeah about that–" me "are you really gonna-"

"Haha (he giggles) lick your cum clean.. yup."

"What wait how are you doing it with such-"

"Lee.. I have done this before. It felt weird at first.. But how it doesn't."

"What- do you like it?"

"What licking others cum hell no. why the fuck would i like it."

"Then why-"

"Because I was instructed to. Because Miss wants me to."

"Have you told her you don't like it?"

"Oh yeah she knows."