Chapter 8

Leeroy's POV

'Bro this man is like a 10. And then she settled for me lol' I stand here by the hallway entrance and watch as he wakes up in front of her. She didn't need to say a thing. His head was already tilted down and he was stripping. He stopped at the boxers and knelt down at her feet. He took both her feet, gave a gentle kiss on them and placed it on his knees. He took one and started messaging it.

"Ryan, go on.. Explain what you are doing and why you are doing it to Lee here." she said.

"Yes miss Jenna. I- I am massaging her feet. Because after a long day of work. She deserves to be relaxed and pampered. After messaging both her feet. I will ask her if she needs anything else, like her head massaged, etc. She will point out the mistakes if any I made during my messaging, during greeting her at the door, etc. If yes, then I have to remember them when it is time for my punishment."

He felt silent. She had a small but noticeable proud-mama smile. I couldn't help but feel jealous. Not that he was getting all the attention. But it wasn't me who made her feel that way and this old prick. 'Ok he is not that old and quite hot actually'

Jenna really looked tired to be fair, she closed her eyes and sat there enjoying as Ryan caressed her toes and intensely messaged her feet. After both feet were done he placed them on his lap again and gave a gentle kiss on both. Then he placed his hands back again and sat there.

He looked sideways at me, and kind of whispered. "Sometimes she is so tired that she dozes off here. You should wait 5-10 minutes in this position so.. To check If she has really dozed off, if yes then you gently wake her up."

As he said that Jenna opened her eyes and tapped his head. He stood up.

"Miss, would you like your dinner now?" he asked and she said yes.

He walked past me to the kitchen and touched my hand. I looked at him and realized he was asking me to come with him inside. I looked at Jenna and she smiled at me, so I went inside.

"Hey I'm Ryan." he put out his hand forwards and u shook awkwardly. 'What am I supposed to do now..'

"Hi. I'm -"

"Leeroy yeah, miss told me about you when she called.

*awkward pause*

"So you were the one. You are very famous in the Dungeon"

"Dungeon?"

"Oh yeah sorry, the BDSM club that Miss goes to."

"I'm famous? What-"

I leaned against the kitchen slab as Ryan took out 3 plates from the drawer. Evidently he knew where everything was.. I was surprised for a bit but then remembered he must have been here often.

"Yeah' he went on as he took out bowls and spoons "Miss Jenna is a legend. And you were the one who made her commit. I thought she was messing with us when she told us she would not call to play anymore."

WHATTTT- wait. Jenna!

"Jenna?! My Jenna?!! BDSM LEGEND" I was blown out of my mind.

"Shuhhhshuuhs" she shouted. "Did you just take her name. Are you kidding me? Please stop before she whips us both."

He really looked terrified.

"Yeah ok ok sorry. SORRY. Tell me more. What was she like?" I asked.

"Yeah, well. She was.. is everything that a sub needed. The perfect mix of hard and soft. She has the power to make you feel everything and nothing at the same time."

He started heating the pots on the stove.

"No one dared cross her. I was the reign of terror if she was angry.

I once remember one of her sub did something that made her so angry, the whole club was terrified for like 3 days.

The managers there personally came here to check on her."

"Plus if you are living in this house, then you definitely need to follow every command and every detail to the nail."

"WHAT THE FUCK IS TAKING THIS LONG?!" 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------