Chapter 11

I bite my lower lip and the flogger smacks my left but.

"One. I'm sorry was not obeying you orders."

SMACK.

This one landed on the right cheek. This was usually her pattern. Left right.. So that she could admire a red butt after..

"Two..I'm.. I sorry miss"

"Let's get a little creative with that apology honey."

SMACK.

This one hit harder. Omg this is going to be a long way. I'm continuously biting my lip so that I don't  make a sound.

"Three. I'm sorry I disappointed you mistress.

"Better."

This went on.. As we approached 17 I could feel my dick rock hard. And my screams a little out of my mouth. If I whimpered loudly I knew I'd get in trouble.

I'm a complete masochist. I can withstand pain long enough without ever uttering a word. But it's always different with Miss Jenna. She has me pretty soon. I love that.

SMACK.

"Aahhaa miss. Eighteen. I'm I'm"

"Take your time Ryan." She rubs my butt.

"Take in the pain and then start speaking."

"Miss- can.. Can I have the gag?"

"Apologize." 

"I'm sorry I disappointed you mistress. I will behave."
"Lee." she said calmly. I could see him panicking and shaking.

"Open the drawer behind you and take out the black box"

He went .. Legs shaking. Picked up the box.

"Open it. Take out the ball gag and hold it in his mouth. Take it out when he lets go of it. He still needs to count."

"Yes miss," he said. His voice was shaking.

SMACK.

The gag definitely helps.

We finished . 30

"Ahhh... I love me some red ass." She said.

She rubs my ass. And plans small kisses on them. She is amazing when it comes to aftercare.

She pulls me up by my hands and I stand.

"Lee. go back to your place."

"Ryan. sit on the bed dear. I'll be back."

Oh no no. noooo.

Fuck my ass hurts.

I take the ball gag from the corner of the bed and put it in my mouth. Then slowly sit on the bead.

A sharp startling pain shoots through my ass. I feel tears on my cheeks. But i don't dare make a sound. I sit down taking in the pain and take out the gag.

Miss came in front of me with a strap on a didlo.

"Open your mouth hon. Let's play!"

My little one is already excited. Throbbing and erect as a cane. She straps the dildo on my mouth and pushes me back on the bed.

"Oh don't you worry. I'm the only one who is going to have fun tonight."

She sits on my face and I can smell her sweetness. 'Fuck. I can't taste it. This is the real punishment'

"Oh honey.. Make your mistress proud. And fuck me hard."

She starts riding me. I can hear her moans getting bigger. I struggle to breath but whenever I take a breath I smell her sweeet pussy through my face.

She takes my dick in her hand and slowly starts rubbing it.

I whimper. I know I can't come. There is no question of me coming tonight.  She starts rubbing it fast and at the same time riding me.

I can't concentrate.

I have to hold my come...i can hear her reaching her climax... I'm reaching mine... i need to hold on!!!!It hurts.. aahh 

It hurstttttssss sooooo baaaaaad...aaaaaahhhhhhhh. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------