Chapter 5

It's a good thing we work together because I'll have more time to apologize.

"Stand up" I obey. She drags me by my shirt in the living room.

"Don't you dare look at me. 'Shit i was looking straight at her' i bow my head.

"Are you still ready to do anything to be near me?" she practically whispers in my ears. I get chills down my body.

"Yes-" "SPEAK UP!" she shouts.

"Yes. Yes Jenna, I'm ready to do anything. Please don't leave me"

'I sense it this time. I knew this was going to happen the moment I said I'd do anything. Jenna is a total bdsm freak. She had asked me once or twice but I wasn't ready. I guess I have to be ready now.'

"You know what it's going to be right."

"Yes Jenna." I say it in a submissive way.

Smack! Something hard hit me on my back. I don't dare look that way though.

"Jenna? Did you just call me by my name?"

"I'm sorry." i say " Yes miss. I'm going to submit to you."

Here I am, standing in her living room. Head bowed, hands back. Submitting to the women I love. And accepting any punishment she ever gives me.

'I really deserve this' I'm kind of scared of what it's going to be. And kind of excited...

We will just have to see how this plays out.

'I just hope I make her happy. Even if it means being her sub'

Jenna's POV

'WOW! Is this a dream come true or what! He is really ready to submit to me.'

"Are you really ready, Lee or you just don't want to break up?"

"I am, i am miss. I mean I don't want to break up but.. I have been thinking about this for a few months now. I think i am ready." he says. Whoo this is turning me on so much right now.

"I'm going to train you first. You will have to sign a contract regarding your limits and pleasures.. Yes, believe it or not you will have times of pleasures."

I saw a smirk.

"I know miss. But i think i don't deserve that yet." he says as he sits by my feet. 

" Let me be the judge of that. Get up and sit on the couch."

I go in and bring the folder with all the technicalities in it. It is a 7-8 page file with every detail and question. He has all the information regarding BDSM, Pleasure points and many more. There are column of sex stuff where he can tick on the comfortable parts, circle the maybe parts and cross the no parts.

The trial period is mentioned to be 6 months after which either of us has the chance to get out of this relationship.

I handed it over to him.

"This is all the info you will need for now. Go through this and if you are really ready, sign. I'm going to work. I'll be back by 10pm.

And yes... if you do decide to sign it, clean the house for me after you sign."

I say this and I leave.

Leeroy's POV

I read the entire folder 3 - 4 times.

'This is it then.. Huh? Me being the submissive and she the dominant. This is how it is going to go!'

I am not complaining. I'm just curious. But after all, I deserve this. I have disappointed her enough and I don't want to do it anymore. It is clear than if I'm left in control of my actions, ill definitely fuck up.

So yeah. I signed the paper. Keep it aside and start cleaning the house.

*In the evening*

The doorbell rings. I was in the kitchen making some food for when she gets back. I rush to the door and open it.

There she is! She looks so beautiful.. I might die in her eyes- SMACK-

Her slap landed on my cheek.

"Ouch! What?" I say as I suddenly realize I'm not her boyfriend anymore. I stand back with my head down.

"Were you just looking directly at me? Huh? I might have to teach you some basic rules now" she says as she walks in and removes her shoes. 

"Go back to what you were doing, finish it and stand in the center of this room till i get back.

I do as I'm told. Turn off the gas and wait in the hall. She changes into her evening shorts.

I'm still looking down so I did not realize she had a whip until she hit me in my ass. 'Fuck that hurt'

"Now slut. I'm going to teach you some basic rules about being a submissive. This is just your first day so we will go easy ok?"

"Yes miss." I said instantly.

"Strip!" She orders as I do so. This is the 1st time since signing that contract where I actually feel like a submissive. On one hand I'm completely humiliated but on the other it's kind of turning me on! 'Why is this turning me on!!!!'

Here I am standing naked in her living room while she stands with a whip.

"The 1st rule as you may have read is calling me miss, mistress or mistress/miss Jenna" I nod.

"Second and the most important rule is words. Whenever, whatever order or punishment you receive, I want you to use your words to appreciate it. Got it?"

I nod again

-WHIP-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It will take a while to get over the technicalities of the relationship as it is a very new one forming. but as both of them settle in we will get a lot of sex and punishments i promise.