Chapter 15

Jenna's POV

'I left Lee sleeping. He had enough for a week i guess. I know this was over the top but I can't help myself when I'm angry. But I should have been careful. Lee is just a newbie. It was literally his first day.

But speaking of Ryan.. I think he deserved it.'

I walk up the stairs into the terrace room.

There he is.. Still his hands stretched. I knew he was terrified of making a mistake. I gave him a pretty bad warning.

Ryan was always too intimate. I had to handle him very delicately when I told him of my plans a year ago. He is very attached to me. I am to him too but when he disappoints me I can't tolerate it.

I walked up to him...

"You can get your hands down now." I speak in a very normal voice.

He obeys. I can see by his looks that that hurt like hell. But he didn't flinch.

This is the level of training and submission I was expecting.

"Get off. Here, take support. Slowly Ryan.."

I walk him towards his room and help him lay down. I sat beside him.. Stroking his hair.

"Why did you do this to me Ryan...I'm sorry I lost it again."

"No mistress.." he says in a soft voice. It was clear he was trying his best not to cry.

"I am sorry. I deserved it. I disobeyed you. I disappointed you."

"Yes you did. But..."

I kissed him on his forehead.

"Come on.. Now sleep. Rest. Here I brought an ice pack."

I close the door of his room.

I did it again.. I almost lost it again. This cannot happen. I thought I had it under control.

Fuck this cant be happening again!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yo thank everyone for 1k views!! Ik its a small number but this is my first time writing so yeahh!!!! <333