Chapter 26

------------------------------------

hi guys! i know it has been a long time. But I am somewhat back. I had a lot on my plate and honestly i forgot about this book. but I am back. 

i first few chaps from now will be a little dry but it takes time to heal from such a heavy punishment. 

hope you enjoy <333 

-----------------------------------------

I storm off the room. I'm filled with so much rage I can't stand in front of him. What I did is enough and I can't go on anymore.

As I walk out of the room I see Lee standing near the stairs. He tries to run back when he sees me but I call him.

"Lee. go help him to his room and then call the doctor. You will find the number in my phone. His name is Martin."

"Yes ma'am."

I walk towards my room. I need to cool off. This was too much. How could I let myself go so much? Fuck.

This can't be happening again. And especially not with Ryan. I have already traumatized him enough. I strip off my clothes and go under the shower.

I think about all that happened today... and I decided I'm going to make it right. I'll work for that asshole till I make up for all the business and then leave the company. As for Ryan, of course I'm not going to throw him out. But I'm not telling him that yet..

He needs to recover in anticipation. But yeah I need to control my urges. This is getting out of hand.

I get out of the shower and go downstairs.

and see that Jess is still here.

"Are you done?"

"Don't.."

She poured me a glass of wine and I took it. I sit on the couch and she sits beside me.

"How did it go?"

"Took it without a word or a move."

"Amazing."

Yeah it was amazing. This is exactly how I like giving punishment. I like obedient subs. Who listens to all my commands, remembers all the rules and behaves exactly how I want them to. I hate bratty subs who act mannerless for a punishment. Even if you enjoy pain ,in my house you need to work for it. And I must say, I am really proud and lucky to have Ryan.

After 10 mins or so Jess left and I went upstairs to check on him.

I went into his room and saw Lee sitting near his bed.

He got up when I came in..

"Did you call the doctor?"

"Yes miss"

As I walked towards him.. I see his legs move behind.

Wait what! Is he. ..Scared of me?

Noooo this can't be happening!

"Lee.. are you" I try to get near him but he walks behind.

"Ma'am- i .. I called the doctor. He will be here in no time.." he was talking very fast. Clearly he is traumatized with what happened.

"Lee! (I say sternly and he stands completely still) What is going on? Are you afraid of me?" my voice mellows as i say the latter part.. I can't believe it.

"No.. ma'am i, am.. ( he tries to cover it up but he is stumbling)

"It's okay honey... nothing is going to happen to you. Come here.."