Chapter 27

(3 days later)

Ryan's POV:

When I woke up.. I could see Lee standing in the door. A tray in his hands. He kept it on the table besides and saw me woken up..

"Heyyyy! You are up. How are you feeling?"

He sat near my legs and checked my temperature. I tried to get up and stumbled a little but managed to sit.

My legs still hurt. Especially the right one. And my back. I realized as I laid on the board behind.

"I'm *cough cough* I'm fine." he hands me a glass of water.

"Hey Lee.. How is... um how"

I was feeling worse and worse as I was waking up and taking in reality.

I blanked out after she said those words. And it still rings in my head. "I am so disappointed"

I feel that. I know that. I can't stay with her without disappointing. I don't know why she still keeps me here. And I'm so sure she's going to throw me out when I recover.

"Hey hey! Listen. Don't worry about her."

"How can you say that, Lee? I fucked up. BAD! And you know that. I haven't even apologized. You know how hard she works. To excel, to provide all this. So that her subs can have the option of not working."

"I understand Ryan. But you need to take care of yourself first. She hasn't been that good to you lately and everyone knows that"

"HOW DARE YOU? How dare you speak like that about her? Are you kidding?!!! She has been nothing but generous. I owe her everything. And she has the right to do all this and more if she wants. She owns me. And you for that matter."

"Ryan.. listen i didn't mean to-"

"Just please. You don't know what all she has done and gave up for me. Before judging her and talking like that about her.. Just make sure you know all the facts."

"Then tell me. Everyone seems to just stop right before they tell me what's going on."

"Well I'll just tell you this one thing... When I was living in the dungeon, she paid for everything that I couldn't manage on my own. When she started dating you... I lived there. She paid for my room, my activities, my food, everything. And I had no idea. During those days there was a time when she couldn't afford it.

She had to sell a lot of things... ("including keeping this house for rent" - lee ) what?"

"Yeah she lived in a different... much cheaper place for about 6 months"

"Yeah, so you know what I'm talking about. But she paid my bills on time. AND I HAD NO IDEA. I got to know much later.. Much much later she sacrificed so much for me. I mean who does that for a slave you don't use anymore."

"Hmm"

"This is just one of the thousands that she has done. You wonder why so much devotion, so much submission towards her. This is the reason. She's not just any dominant to me. Its not just sub dom and rules and sex. It's so much more for me. It's my life and my goddess. And I can't live if I know she is not happy or satisfied. Which she is not right now. Because of me. So please

Stop telling me to take care of myself when she has to work double the hours and is being humiliated in her company because of me."

" Okay okay! I get it. But you can't do anything right now. She is at work. Will you lay down?"

I look at him. He was taking a tube to rub lotion somewhere. As I laid down my back stung me. It's the whip marks. I can feel them. I take the pain in. I close my eyes and take the pain in. just like I did that day. Just like I deserve.