Chapter 14

"Fuck" we said to each other. We got up from our seats and headed towards the bedroom when we saw her standing on the stairs.

"Are you guys kidding me?!!"

We stood there.. Heads down.. Knowing exactly what was going to happen to us.

"It's 3:30 am. I told you guys to sleep after cleaning the room."

She said ever so calming.. With a hint of anger. Clearly she had been sleeping and our laughs woke her up.

"Yes miss." Ryan started.. "We are so sorry. We started talk-"

SMACK..

'Fuck. he just got slapped.. Fuck'

"Ryan. I think the punishment was not enough for you huh?!"

"No miss. Sorry miss we just lost track of time.. I'm so-"

"Shut up!"

He fell silent.

"And you! I have to tell you when to apologize?!"

"No miss. sorry miss" i said as quickly as possible.

"Idiots."

She grabbed Ryan by his hair and dragged him up the stairs.

He had to bend a little given he was taller than her.

"You! Follow." she spat at me. I did

"Stand here both of you"

She shouted, throwing Ryan in the center of the room. We were back on the terrace. We faced her. Our backs towards the bed.. Face towards the door.

"Strip." there was not much left to be honest. We were already in our boxers.

She brought two stools from the corner.

"Kneel on these." she went off to get something from the drawer.

"I gave clear orders, didn't i? CLEAN OFF AND SLEEP. What does that mean to you huh?" She came back with a long rope and a box. I quickly looked down.

'Shit she was angry as fuck'

"I am talking to you guys. Now are you going to ignore me in my face?"

"No miss. Yes you gave us instructions. We are sorry miss."- Ryan

"Yes miss. We just lost track of time.." - me

"Wow. okay. Let's just straight up ignore the mistress's instructions and go chill in the kitchen. We don't have to worry about the noise we make. Right?"

Ryan was shaking his head.

"No no. It's fine. You guys are bonding right! That is more important. Of Course that's more important. So important that you have to do it at 3: 30 in the morning. So important that it can't wait till the morning. Please...

Do you guys need more time? Should I just, you know, go for a walk outside. So that you have the whole house to laugh YOUR ASS OFF AT 3:30 IN THE MORNING?!!!"

"Miss we are sorry.. Really.." - me

"Take your dick in your hand..."

"Mistress. Mistress sorry.. Miss please.. Miss"- Ryan

"NOW and SHUT UP"

SMACK.

'Fuuuckkk did she just...yup'

Ryan just got hit by a riding crop on his peins. And by the look of it it was my chance now.

SMACK.