Chapter 16

--Leeroy's POV

I woke up almost during lunch time. Ryan is still asleep. I go down towards the kitchen.. Fuck my balls still hurt. Also my hands.

I get some cold water and sit.

There was a writing pad on the dining table.

'Hey. I know both of you are super tired and probably still hurting. You are exempted from doing today's task. Only for today though. Get better. Rest 

- Miss Jenna.'

I let out a huge sigh. I was really worried about how we were going to do today's work.

Rest of the day was kind of boring. Ryan woke up but was burning so bad he stayed in bed the whole day.

I was bored and feeling better so I made dinner.

Ryan got out of his room at around dinner time. That was when miss usually comes back.

"So.. as you know we have to wait near the door.. When she comes." he said.

"Yeah..." -me

"Did you make dinner? Or did you order?"

"Yes, I made it."

"Ok then we have to wait for her now"

He went near the door. I followed

On the other side of the shoe rack.. He knelt. Hands back head bowed. He motioned me to sit beside him.

I did.

"This is how we sit everyday after all our work is done. Waiting for her."

After a few minutes we heard the key sound.

Door opened.

"Hey boys.. How was today?"

I heard Miss Jenna say. She stood in front of Ryan.. I could see him taking off her heels.

"It was okay, miss. How was yours?" I said as she patted my head and motioned me to get up.

"Good. I'm tired.. Let's have a quiet night and we can have fun tomorrow!"

"Yes miss" we say in union. 

"Lee, prepare the dinner please while I get changed and relaxed for a bit."

She changes and sits on the couch.

"Ryan... oh your hands work wonders..."

I assume Ryan is massaging her feet.

We have dinner and we go to our rooms.

No midnight bonding sessions today. Or any day for that matter. 

NEXT DAY (Sunday)

Today is the day where we have fun.

Miss told us in the morning that she will take us to the 'Dungeon' today. Ever since I heard about this, I have wanted to go there. Finally I'll be able to see what all the fuss was about.

"You will behave! I want no nonsense from anyone today, got it?" She said,

"I have a very important meeting there so I thought I might as well make it fun. But fun doesn't mean being unprofessional"

"Lee, you are very new and going there for the 1st time so I'll be explaining some things to you when we reach there. Pay very close attention and don't in any sense disobey me there. Or there will be consequences."

She said it with a very chilling cold in her voice. I could feel her gaze penetrating me even though my head was bowed.

"Ryan. you know how things work but you are going as my sub today. Do you understand what that means?"

"yes miss i understand"

— almost dinner time (us leaving for the club)

We were dressed in get black suits. Skinny suits which complemented both our bodies in their own ways. We were looking hot actually to be honest.

We were waiting for miss at the door when—

Oh fuck.

There she was. Blood red one piece to the ankle with a cut going up till her thighs. Thin straps on her shoulder and no necklace. Her collar bones showing off. Pared with shinny earnings.

Black shiny heels and her usual strong perfume which will make you go crazy.

"Were you just looking at me directly, lee"

Fuck fuck

"Ah sorry miss you -"

"Shut it"

"Here you have to wear these.. Kneel" I had no idea what we would need to wear but-

Collars.. It was collars!

"Thank you miss" - both

"Now. lee at all times you will be by my side. Understood. You will not leave my side no matter what"

"Yes miss"

As we head out two black cars stop at the door.

"We have to get in that one, she rides alone" Ryan

"Oh"

"Well boys see you at The Dungeon!"

And we were off. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- LOL ik very slow updates but yeah... also apologies for a dry chapter.. but im literally going through a block.

love you! keep reading, liking and commenting <3