not a chapter

hey guys!! I know I have been mia for a long time. I am super busy now so I cant really give as much time for this as I could earlier. But I had a lot of you messaging about the continuity. 

As I will not be able to give as much time, the updates will be very slow.  So... I give you, my readers a choice. Do I keep going ahead with the plot with slow updates or maybe go closer to a nice end of the story. Coz I hate keeping people hooked up halfway. 

 (I actually had a few really great ideas for both Ryan and Lee.)

Also in both cases I will have to write a few chapters at least, so give me all your kinks.. let's see if we can do something out of the box that fits the story, what do yall wanna see Ryan and Lee go through!!

( I am also thinking of starting a new part with oneshots wherever I feel like it so that I don't have to worry about continuing the storyline and can just get to the good part.. what do yall think. are oneshots better than an actual story or do yall prefer the entire story with BDSM. ) 

ps: thank you so much for all of your support. this is my first time writing such smut. i was just so done with searching hours and hours for the perfect story so i decided to write it myself. thankyou for all the love and please do suggest your opinions.