Chapter 10

We finished the dishes and headed towards the bedroom. But we didn't enter. He opened the attic door and we went inside. There just behind a cupboard, was a small foldable ladder. I had never seen this.

Actually I rarely went into the attic given that it was very messy and needed a good dust.

We climbed the ladder and there was a room.

Posh while marble walls and floor. But that's nothing compared to the shelves and shelves of equipment.

Various different types of whips and floggers and what I assume ..cane.

Different sizes of dildos and chains. There was a king size bed in the middle of the room. And a rug before it. There were hoops on the ceiling. I wondered what it was for.

And there in the corner of the room. Looking at the mirror was Miss Jenna. In her leather suit. Looking as heavenly as possible.

"Leeroy, stand in the corner there" she pointed to the corner beside the shelf with ropes. "You will observe tonight. Stand in the position. You can look up if needed."

She said this and turned from the mirror. Looking directly at us. I gave a weak smile to Ryan and obeyed my order.

Miss Jenna sat on the bed, legs crossed and started right through Ryan. I could feel him shivering.

"Stand in the center." her firm but somewhat angry voice pierced through the room.

He followed. Stood head down in the center on the rug. She was right in front of him.

"Now slave. Tell me why we are here."

He knelt in front of her.

"I took too long to... um prepare the-"

"FAST!" she spat. "I took too long to prepare Miss's dinner and behaved like a rookie. I should be punished for that!" he shouted straight like a commando.

"You did behave like a rookie Ryan. You are the one trained under me. You are a role model for Lee to look up to for the next 2 days. Remember that."

"Yes, mistress. Sorry miss. This will not happen again.

She walked to him. "Get up"

She went behind him and pushed him straight towards the bed.

She threw him on the bed face forward.

He was bending on the bed. Ass out face down and hands back.

She held onto his hands and said.. "You know how this goes."

"Yes miss." he nodded.

"Took towards Lee." Ryan turned his head and placed it on his right cheek. Looking at me. He met my gaze for a second and I flinched. Then he continued gazing at my face but not my eyes.

Ryan's POV-

This is going to hurt.

"So honey. Do you think your actions deserve punishment?"

Miss speaks. Ever so calmly. Someone meeting her today would not detect the anger in the voice. But I did.

I knew the minute she yelled at me earlier that she was super angry.

She had called me to teach Leeroy. And I disappointed her. I deserved that.

"Yes miss."

"And what punishment would you suggest?"

"Whatever mistress decides is best." i say. I know better now.

Twice I was fooled by this question. You think she might be asking you.. But she isn't. This is one of her tricks to increase the punishment.

"That's right honey. Good to see at least some of the training is still there."

She let go of my hands and walked over to a shelf behind me.

She took something off the shelf and I could hear her heels walking towards.

The sound of her heels gave me a sudden shiver which evidently my dick was enjoying.

She pulled my boxers down and gave a small pat on my butt cheeks.

'And my dick is just loving that.... It's going to hurt.'

"I have a flogger honey." she said, rubbing my left cheek. It was the winds before the storms.

"Yes miss."

"Count and apologize. I want no noise. Ok? Let's make this as quiet as possible. If you want a gag you can ask for it."

She loved this. Torture in silence kinda thing. And I loved giving it to her. Though I usually crack and ask for a gag.

"Yes miss."

SMACK.

'Fuckk that was without any warning!' 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------