Chapter 7

It was not long ago.. I was sleeping with the worst person ever cheating on this beauty here. I felt sick to my stomach and somewhere thought I really needed to be punished.. Good thing I'm a sub now huh! Punishment is a part of life now! 'Bro stop making jokes wtf!'

"But yes. I have a life outside this. And if you BEHAVE.. I'll let you in! How does that sound?"

"Yes miss, that sounds great. Thank you."

"Good i-"

*doorbell ring*

"Okay.. wait here I'll get it." fuck god for a second i thought she was going to tell me to get it. Let me remind you I'm butt naked right now.

"Ryan.. you are late."

"Sorry miss, traffic was-"

"Did not ask for an explanation"

"Yes, ma'am. Sorry.

Whaaat! Wait. Did that man just call her miss. Was he one of her submissive? Why the fuck is she taking him in... I'm literally naked here.

Jenna's POV

I look at Ryan. Till the curly brown hair growing just slightly below his eyes. The caramel smooth skin leading up to huge biceps and 6 packs. 6 foot tall, he was the definition of sexy. But the adding sparkle were his deep ocean eyes. I really consider myself lucky that this man wound up at my doorstep 3 years ago.

Ryan was one of my subs before I got together with Lee. I had some amazing memories with him. And I still saw him wherever I visited the club. But not the way u lined for and not the way i wanted to.

I asked him to come for a couple of days so he could be with Lee. It is very easy for subs to become friends and have a mutual connection where that is a single dom. They can connect and Lee can get to know things which are very hard for me to explain.. Or that it would make sense coming from a fellow sub. As long as jealousy is out of the way I have seen subs become best of friends... In this very house as a matter of fact.

Let's not go there now.

He knows what to do.. I have trained Ryan well.. I'm kind of feeling proud here.

He goes into the living room. Sees Leeroy. Flinches for a moment but knows I'm watching.

I can see Leeroy squirm in his place. Still kneeling before the sofa where I sat.

"Lee. Get up and put on your boxers."

My words were halfway there and he ran straight into the bathroom. Reappearing after a moment with his boxers on.. Looking a bit more comfortable than before, not entirely though.

"Lee this is Ryan. he was one of my submissive, yes one of stop making that face... Do you want a punishment on your first day?"

"No, sorry."

"As I was saying, he was one of my subs before we got together. He is trained by me and will live with us for the weekend. You can get to know him. He will be demonstrating things to you as well. If you have any questions regarding anything which you think is too awkward or scary for me to answer you can freely ask him. I think he knows, and remembers... ( I look at Ryan and he nods) everything about my styles and preferences."

"Now, observe while we catch up!" I walk over and sit on the couch.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------