Chapter 17

On the road, Ryan told me some basic things about it. After Miss decided to take a break, he went to the dungeon to work as a sub there. He said we had to wear collars because the subs without can be taken up by doms.

That collar meant we belong to a dom.

"Yeah! And there are like multiple sections you know. There are private playrooms, a huge hall where there are shows, and the MS chamber..." - Ryan

"MS?" - me

"So there are people who are complete masochists like myself, and then sadists, doms who like to inflict pain. So there are these chambers, they are actually a recent addition where you can have quick sessions with a sadist if you wish to. Like you can go there without a master/mistress and sign up for a session of some hours. They will inform you when the sadist of your choice shows up or is available. Then strangers can have scenes with clear guidelines of course."

"Oh damn,.. But isn't it dangerous."

"I thought that too. But there is a clear contract you have to sign every time.. Clearly specify likes / dislikes. And they are safely recorded with the policy of no leaking for legal purposes. It's actually quite fun. I have done it twice. It's mainly for those who don't have doms/ subs but wish to enjoy extreme scene." 

As I was looking outside the window, I wondered what it would be. The atmosphere. The people.. I was kind of excited, kind of nervous.

We reached the place.. I looked like a bar or a pub from outside.

But apparently not.... I got out of the car and saw it was a 3 story building.

'The Dungeon' is written in fluorescent at the top. Miss got out of the car before us.

"Well boys! Ready?"

"Yes miss"

We walked in the front doors and soft music hit my ears.

There was a front desk where a girl with pink hair sat looking at her phone.

"AhmMm"

"Oh miss Jenna! How are you!! We heard you were back in biss.. How was the break haa?"

She hugged miss and went back in the desk

"It was the stupidest thing ever!" - miss

"Haha yess see everyone told you so" - pink hair girl

"Yaya i know i know." - miss, waves off her hand.

"Hi Ryan, I see you are back with your owner.."

I see Ryan blush and murmur a 'finally' to her. It seemed like they knew each other well.

"Now, Kat... I have a meeting with Mr. Ross here, has he arrived?"

She went through her computer and came up with a no.

"Ok then we will wait. Give me my old room will you."

"Yes ma'am! Ready for you in 5 mins" - KAT

"Um miss,.." - kat

She was eyeing Ryan, and he was hesitating.

"Yeah?" -miss

Ryan was now gesturing a NO from behind miss to Kat.. I had no idea what's going on.

"It's um, it's Melissa's birthday tomorrow.."

"Oh ok. And what do i do about that?"

"I was asking if Ryan could come for the surprise party we have planned. In a pub nearby."   Ryan was already face palming himself.

As Miss turned to face him he looked down immediately.

'This was fun to watch'

"Ryan.."

"Yes miss"

"Do you wanna go.."

"Unm miss.. It's ok if I don't.."

Boy this was fun to watch. Ryan was shivering literally

"This does not answer my question."

"Yes miss, I'd like to go..."

"Let's see how you behave tonight."

"Yes ma'am"

We went on through a passage besides the reception into a common room sort of.

I was so surprised and shocked to see what I was seeing. There was a stage where a master was playing with his slave i guess.. And people were watching as he was whipping her ass.

"So this is the front room," Miss explained.

"There are private rooms in the basement for playing. And rooms in the floors above for staying. And the door on the left of reception leads to the MS. MS is basically.."

"For sadists and masochists.." i completed

"i see Ryan has been teaching you stuff" 

"yess miss-" 

"Okay good, here some subs and doms find daily partners, some come with long time owners. It's all inclusive."

"I used to live here on the 3rd floor when Miss kicked me out" - Ryan said with a smirk.

"Ouch.. i did not kick you out... okay fine i deserved that'' she laughed..

She really looked in a good mood.

Kat comes up to us.. " miss Mr. Ross is here i have sent him to your room"

"good thanks hon.. Ah also will you send for Jess after an hour or so, if she is here"

"She is not ma'am but I'll inform when she gets here, she has a room booked half an hour from now."

Miss nods. And we walk off.

Miss is walking in front of us,

"Psst." - Ryan

"So the room we are going in is permanently booked by miss. This is where she always goes.. And it's my favorite room!"

"Is it.. Um, like a playroom?" -me

"Yeah of course idiot.. But it's not just that. You will see"

We get to the room and it's OMG the biggest room I have ever seen.

It clearly was not a playroom... I was so confused.

There was a huge king size bed in the middle. In front left of it was a small round table and 3 chairs surrounding it. One of which was a jet black chair with cushions.. Others were normal cushion chairs.

To the left of the bed were huge windows and what I guess a small balcony outside.

"Where is the playroom" i whispered to Ryan

"You are so eager to get into the playroom ha?!"

Miss turned back..

'Shit'

"No miss, its jus-"

"Shut up.. (she giggles) we will get there after my meeting."

"Yes ma'am" 

-time skip (meeting ends)

The two men who were there left, they seemed happy with what was discussed.. We didn't get to hear it we were sent to the balcony.

After they left we were called back.

"You wanted to see the playroom huh lee?"

"um.. Ma'am i was just wondering as-"

"Ryan"

"Yes, miss?"

"bring out the eyelids.."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------