Chapter 6

"Ouch! Sorry, yes miss." i say "better! Now you will take every punishment without blocking my hand. No touching. No protecting yourself. And most importantly you will ASK for punishment whenever you do something wrong."

"Yes mistress."

"You have to remember this. You are my slut. You serve me. There is no you anymore. Whatever you do you do for me. Understand. And any disrespect of my words or actions will result in punishment."

"Yes mistress"

"Good! Now kneel."

I do as I'm ordered.

"Look down and hands back. This is your standard position. Whenever you are called, told to wait or pending an order you will wait in this position. Sitting or standing, understand?"

"Yes mistress" 

"You have the option to work. It's ok if you quit your job as well. It is completely up to you to work or not, but being my sub is not for part time. This will take priority. You can give me your answer regarding work by tomorrow . So we can work out the timing and separate rules for that later."

"Now crawl to the door."

I do so. On all fours crawling towards the door. She keeps slowly smacking my ass while I make my way. I look down to my dick.

'The fuck is this dick so happy about?!'

" kneel by the door, hands back head down." I do as I'm told.

"This is how you will greet me everyday when I get back home from outside. You will take off my footwear and keep it on the rack. Then you will kiss my feet once, and wish me welcome. I'll command you to stand up. You will then ask me what I want to eat for dinner and prepare it while i shower and freshen up. Understood? "

"Yes miss."

"You will live in this house under my protection and you will thrive to excel. You will work out everyday, improve your eating habits and cleanliness. All the personal details are in the agreement, you must have read that."

"Yes mistress I did. I had a question..." "what?"

"Is this your first time keeping a submissive, because you seem so professional and..."

There was a smirk on her face. I could sense it. And I knew what the answers were going to be, of course this was not the 1st time. She has been in this field for quite a long time. When she told me about this and that she enjoys bdsm i was taken aback. But then we were just friends and she said she used to go to places, clubs i think for this.

I just hope she didn't cheat on me by going there when we started dating, but I was kind of afraid of the answers so i didn't; really ask her that much about it.

Now that I am in for this I might as well take the shot.

"I know what you are thinking lee, come here lets sit." it was her Jenna-my-girlfriend voice speaking.. But now I guess I know better. She sat on the couch and I took my place on her feet. Face still down and hands still back. I really didn't wanna get in any trouble today.

"You know that before we started dating I used to go to the bdsm club of the town. After we started dating I stopped for a while. I knew you were not comfortable and I was not going to force you into anything. But after a few months I could help myself. I longed for that dominance...that power. Let me make this clear. I did not cheat on you at any point." 

OUCH! my gut just did a backflip. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry its taking so long.. oops