Chapter 31

A/N: This chapter shall include many shenanigans that were all very deeply inspired by smallestkyle on tiktok but with my own little Lyra spin on it. Please enjoy this comedic gold that is whatever the hell these shenanigans are.

Lyra's fingers held tightly to Seth's fur as she allowed him to carry her to the Cullen household. He only hesitated slightly before he crossed the treaty line, trusting Lyra to protect him if the Cullens get upset by him being there. When they reached the Cullen house, Lyra fell off his back, landing lightly on her feet before turning her back to him and giving him privacy to transform back and put his shorts on before they came out from behind the tree line.

Lyra's arm was slung around his shoulders as Emmett exited the house to meet his girlfriend, who immediately grinned upon seeing him. Her arm fell from Seth's shoulders as she ran to jump into his arms in a hug that he easily returned, causing Seth to smile upon seeing his imprint so happy. Once she was back on her feet and Emmett's arm rested around her shoulder, he asked, "Why'd you bring the pup?"

Lyra looked at him before moving back over to Seth, saying, "Before you freak out, it's not really something he could control, but Seth here may or may not have imprinted on me." Emmett's eyes widened at her words before shifting his gaze to Seth, who gave him an awkward smile and silently hoped that this bear of a man would not try and pummel him to death. Lyra looked between the two before adding, "Seth and I have already discussed it. This bond we have is not romantic in the slightest but rather he will be like a brother to me, a protector."

Emmett looked at Lyra, his eyes melting slightly at the genuine look on her face before he crossed his arm and pretended to be intimidating as his gaze moved back to Seth, "You'll help protect her."

"With my life." Seth swore in return.

"Good." Emmett replied as a grin grew on his lips.

Lyra smiled lightly at her boys before Seth left to return to the pack.

***

"Do you guys wanna play Mario Kart with Lyra and I?" Emmett asked his siblings not long after the whole imprint thing was explained and dealt with.

"Nah, you've gotten too good since you and Eris started playing together." Jasper told him.

"Damn straight." Eris agreed as they fist bumped Emmett.

"Rose always blue shells me..." Edward complains.

"And I'd do it again." Rosalie agrees, not looking up from her nails.

"You guys have fun, though." Jasper tells them.

Emmett turns to Lyra and says, "Okay kitten, Jas and Ed are out, so I guess it's just us five like always, huh?" He gestures to himself, her, Eris, Elliot, and Rosalie.

"Wait guys, I wanna play, too!" Alice exclaims, running into the room.

"Yeah come on, get in here, Alice!" Lyra tells her happily.

"Okay!" Alice picks up a remote, Rosalie and Elliot being the ones to sit out for this round. Alice, however, quickly frowns and commands, "Emmett, get off of Peach!"

"No!" Emmett exclaims, "Playing was my idea so I get first pick!"

"Emmett, I always play Peach, you can't take my pick!"

"Play Toad or something, just this once."

"Give me Peach right now or I swear to God, I'm gonna finish what the bear started."

Everyone was stunned, mouths hanging open in shock. Lyra's hand covered her mouth as she processed what Alice had said. It was Edward's laughter that broke the silence and caused everyone to look at him incredulously. "It— It's a little funny." He tried to justify.