1

Elijah " The Devil" Salvatore -

After from returning from Riley's grave from the family plot. Where I will be there some day. Heading into the kitchen to fix myself a drink. Coming to take a seat to watch one of my favorite shows. I have a lot of time on my hands since I gave everything to my son.

45 minutes in I get a call from Ava. Picking it up to see what she wants. She justs tells me that she was coming over to the house, Which I got myself a new one

 She justs tells me that she was coming over to the house, Which I got myself a new one

Only thinking that Ava was coming over but no it was all of my daughters. Okay something is up, I just know it. If I look at them long enough without saying anything someone will spill. Which I was right, I can always count on my Layla to spill anything that has a secret.

" Okay, spill Layla. What is going on".

" Okay dad, don't get mad at us. We were thinking that you should met someone".

" you know go out on a date".

I had to laugh at that. I have never been on a date in my like. On top of that I was wondering why my daughters wanted me to. So I look to my Rowan. Asking her why? She replied signing that herself and her sisters don't want me to be alone. They want me to have someone?

I can see that they mean well. But I am not the marrying type. The girls kept trying with me but I shut them down.