Years pass on

The years pass on. The twins get older and drive their parents crazy.

That mafia organization that the Salvatore family was trying to deal with got more out of hand since the twins 5th birthday party. It was later found out that the new mafia is a mafia branch from Poland. And this Poland mafia was trying to make a statement. Gabriel was able to push the Polish Mafia out of Italy and to keep them out. But that did not stop them for trying. The Polish mafia rubbed Gabriel the wrong way for a long time.

The twins are now 12 years old. Julian is being taught his father and brother to be a man. Elena is being taught how to be a lady of the Salvatore name. But Elijah wants his youngest daughter to protect herself if she ever gets in a situation if her family is not around. The twins go to the best school in Italy where the older sisters went before.

As the twins went to school Elijah send time with his wife any chance he got. He always made sure that he would make lunch for each other unless it was a date night. Elijah was content on things now. His youngest children are school, learning. They are safe and his wife is safe. But he still knows about the Polish Mafia and how big of a problem they are being. But that is not Elijah's job anymore. It the job of Gabriel. Gabriel is the head of the family.

----------------------------------------------------

Elena -

I am waking up from my alarm clock. Reaching over to turn it off, sitting up from my bed trying to wake up more.

Sometimes I hate going to school

Sometimes I hate going to school. I decided to get and get ready because father hates it when anyone is late for anything. I got to the bathroom to do my morning routine. When I finished I head to pick out my outfit for the day. It has to be correct or father would say that I need to change.

Choosing this for today because I want to be comfortable while at school

Choosing this for today because I want to be comfortable while at school. I make my bed before leaving my room. Seeing the table full with great looking food. My mom is the best cook other than my father course. I start fulling up my plate when my brother comes down. He gives mom a kiss on the cheek first then me before taking his sit.

Even though we are 16 now, Julian looks way older than a 16 year old. Father and Gabriel have had Julian around them a lot so he could learn the family business. That's cool I guess. However I look back at my plate and start to eat.

When we finish our breakfast me and Julian head off to school. Its also funny that I go to school with some of my Nieces and Nephews.