2 Weeks Later

Gabriel -

While my father and now my stepmother were on their honeymoon I have gotten enough work done so I could at home with my family.

Being at home with my wife, Livia was not short of sweet. Now my sons that is a different story. Other than being home a little bit more, I still worked on business. Also keeping check with my sisters. In fact I have lunch today with Rowan. It will go to see her and to see my my nephew again. He is very funny kid. My niece from Rowan went with her father to America because Ambrose had to go work. Mila, my niece wanted to go with her father, tell you she has him wrapped around her finger.

Finished getting dressed heading to out the door of my house.

Heading to my office

Heading to my office. Knowing that Rowan would meet me at the office so we could lunch.

Got into the elevator, going to my floor, seeing a small boy and my sister already here. Us three ate in my office of over Italian takeout, best food so far. We updated each other of things that we did recently. And of course I do not tell Rowan or any of my sisters on what I do, not even my wife. Because is the code. Women of the family must not be brought into any business that does not concern them. As old as our family is, women that marry a Salvatore is the mother of the house, to the children, grandchildren. No opinions on the type of work we do. It is just better that they don't know the certain dark things we do. Stuff like that is better to remain in the darkness. All for protection.

Soon after Rowan left because my nephew was getting sleepy. Saying goodbye to by sister as I watched her leave the building before getting back to work.

Elijah -

As the honeymoon ended we headed back to the house. Emma told she was going to go take a bath. I was going to get started on make dinner for us both. Whipping up something for dinner briskly putting it on the table. Emma came out in her pjs, for a split second I was not hungry for food. Emma saw my face shaking her head no with a simile taking a seat at the table.

That is okay I will get her later.

Elijah and Emma had a wonderful night after their dinner.