Things Change

Gabriel -

While I was at work I had gotten a message that Julian left for school. This will be his last day for school as well. When the twins get home from school I will be stopping by for my brother. Me and our father will be taking him to different school. The same school I went to. This is very important for Julian to go to this school were he will be for a few years.

And the thing is Elena can not see him while he is gone. I have a feeling that will be hard for her.

Elena -

School was the same as always. I went on through the day, even though I am 16 years old I have been in the front office today. Looking at choices for college. I have choices to pick from I wonder what Julian would pick.

The one for me is a college in England. I would love to go there but I don't know if dad would say yes to the whole thing. I will still ask him.

School was done now I am heading home. Once me and Julian got home I head to my room to put my stuff put. In no time dinner was done. Mom was sitting the table, she called me down for dinner. Sitting down at my seat I can feel there is something going on. I look at my brother who is looking at dad, which makes me look at mom, who just similes at me. I eat my food, wash the dishes before head back upstairs for my homework.

As I finished there was a knock on my door, it was mom. She ask me to make my way downstairs to the living room. I saw Gabriel there on the couch. I go up to him and give him a hug. Gabriel starts to talk

" So Elena, we all want to talk to you about Julian".

" Lena, I am going to a different kind of school tomorrow" said Julian.

" why"?

" Elena, honey your brother needs to go to this school so he can learn like I did and like your older brother did". Said Elijah.

Elena did not want to lose her twin. It felt like that at this moment. Elena remained silent. It was the next day, Elena got up because of school. Doing the same very morning. Once she was down stairs she saw Julian's bags near the door. Elena was sad but she kept it in. She took her seat for breakfast. Her outfit reflect how she was feeling.

Looking over the table Julian giving her a simile before digging back into the plate

Looking over the table Julian giving her a simile before digging back into the plate. When breakfast was done. All stepped outside, Julian hugged his mother lightly. Emma gave her son a few kisses on his face before breaking away from that. Julian stepped to his sister giving her a tight hugged whispering in her ear that not to worry. And that they will see each other real soon. Elena dropped a few tears watching Julian jump into a SUV leaving the house grounds.

There was nothing more that Elena wanted to head back to her room for the rest of the day but she has school. She said bye to her parents as she heads to school.