First Day of Work

Elena -

I woke up from alarm clock early so I can be ready for today. I am working for Julian, I am his assistant. Racing to do my morning routine then going over to make my bed before picking my outfit for the day.

Before getting breakfast I checked myself to see if I am correctly dresses for my day

Before getting breakfast I checked myself to see if I am correctly dresses for my day. I am in the kitchen eating some yogurt/with a lot of fruit. Now the time is up I got outside and leave to Julian building.

Walking inside, walking to the front desk to ask for Julian's floor. The woman at the desk looked at me with a weird look in her eyes when I talk about Julian. She trying to stop me from going to the elevator but I beat her to her.

The elevator stops on the highest floor on the building. I saw Julian talking to his friends. He saw me and held up his hand before he made his way to me.

Julian walked me to my desk that was in sights to Julian. He pointed out what things I have to do as his assistant.

1. Always knock when it comes by my door.
2. Copy any important papers and file them correctly.
3. Set up meetings(prepare food and drinks).
4. Make phone calls to set up meetings.

Stuff like that. Easy to follow.

I get started with my day.

As the day went on, I felt like I was doing pretty well on my first day. So far I set up seven meetings for Julian. Got him so many amounts of coffee, I believe he drinks more than me.

However his friends are little weird. One of Julian's friends found out about me but he had no clue that I was Julian's sister. It took Axel slapping Zander on the back of the head. After the others left me alone.

I was it my desk looking over some papers for work and for school. When I saw someone standing in front of my desk. Looking up I see a blonde hair woman with blue eyes, slight tan.

"Hello, my name Elena. How can I help you today".

" I need to speak with Julian".

" Okay, (looking over to the computer for her name) what is your name so I can see if you have an appointment to see Julian".

" I don't have an appointment, I don't need an appointment". "You, Bitch. You are with him, your with Julian huh. You spread your legs to get this job huh!".

" Okay, listen here dumb bitch. Everything was fine before you came in here yelling for no reason. You should leave before I make you leave".

"You are assistant, you can not touch me, if you did I will have you fired".

" As if".

" What the hell!"

Julian stepped out of his office to see what was unfolding. The blonde hair woman saw Julian and ran to him trying to hug him. She was latching on him pathetically. She started with lies that Elena did to her and she started to fake cry. Julian pushes her off of him and Julian walks to Elena taking a seat on the desk.

" Really Savannah,"...

" My name is Erica".

" Savannah, Erica it does not matter. You can stop with the fake ass crying. I saw everything from my office. The main thing that I hate is lying. Not only that but you causing trouble in my building. Messing with my employees from during their jobs.

Julian stepped closer to her getting down to her level.

" And last but not least. Your words to my sister were not only uncalled for, you know what I can do to you from the trouble you cause today. Now get out of the building or so help me I will kill you. Whore."

The woman left hesitantly. Julian turned to Elena.

"One night stand huh?"

" What do you know about one night stands Elena".

" Relax, I have heard it in passing at college."

" You better".

Elena smiled at her brother before going back to work.