Progress

The date between Elena and Luca went well the first night. Since then Luca has been planning dates for the last few months, when he had the time. With those two hitting it off, Julian did what he does best. But there is pressure from Gabriel that he has to marry and soon or Gabriel will find another bride for Julian like before.

Since business was going so well Gabriel tasked Julian to head America to set up shop sort of speak. Julian went to america with his close friends to get the job done. Back in Italy Luca was planning something very special for Elena. He just have to get the green light from her father and other brother.

Luca felt ready for the next step with Elena. He talked it out with his parents and even chose the right gift for Elena. He made his way the devil's house to have a chat.

Luca wants to pop the question to Elena. He got the right ring, he believes so. When Luca stepped in and sat down at the table he began to speak. The talking between The Devil and Luca took about 1 to 2 hours for the devil to agree on this. He gave Luca his blessing on marrying his daughter Elena. Not to soon Julian heard the news about Elena that Luca is going to pop the question. He was happy for his sister but he felt empty inside.

4 months later -

Julian was still in America working away on the orders of Gabriel. Elena was working on her wedding with her sisters and nieces. Julian and his friends went out to eat because they were tired of hotel food. They saw a small cafe that looked homey. Once walking in it was a old time diner. All of them went to table in the back of the diner, right off hand they do not belong in the diner.

A waitress came over handing over menus to the men. She introduced her name as Clara. When Julian connected his eyes with Clara his heart fisted for a moment. Clara's simple beauty hit Julian hard. He could not stop looking at her, he could not even order his food.

During the whole time when the guys stayed inside the diner. The whole time Julian kept his eyes on Clara. When the guys were done, before leaving Clara came back to place the check. Julian was the first to pay but he lightly grabbed Clara's hand. He did that so he can look into her eyes. Getting up from the table Julian stopped at the front of Clara, he gave Clara his number. Clara was very over the moon seeing a man like Julian. She was going to take the offer to call him.