The Babies are coming

In the early morning in the weekend. Emma started to feel some pains in the bed. She slowly woke up touching her round tummy just thinking that the twins were moving around. Looking to her left looking at Elijah peacefully sleeping. She similes at the sleeping figure next to her.

She was going to lay back down until the pain came back but with a little bit more pressure. Emma made some noises that woke up Elijah. Elijah seeing this up close to him, he started to panic.

" sweetheart, what's going on? "

" I'm not sure? I have some pains". "Ow." 

Elijah's moves close to comfort his wife but then Emma's water broke. Elijah gets from the bed to call their doctor on call, so the doctor can come to the house. Elijah does not want to move Emma anywhere. In no time the doctor came to the house.

Elijah stayed by Emma's side while she was in labor. He helped her through it all. The doctor told Emma that she needed to push. Elijah was behind Emma holding her hands while she pushed. As Emma pushed and pushed there was a sound of a sound baby. The doctor held the baby up showing the new parents that the first when that came out is a boy. Elijah and Emma were stunned at the baby, their baby. The doctor wrapped the baby up after taking care of the requirements before going to Emma for baby 2.

Emma was tired she has been at for a while now, all she wanted to do is rest. But the words that Elijah whispered into her ear gave her some encouragement to push through. One last push the second baby came out. The doctor held up the baby and it is a beautiful girl.

After the doctor finished with the babies and Emma. The babies are in the arms of their parents. And both parents have huge similes on their faces.

-----A Few Days Later-------

The rest of the older children of Elijah were coming to see their little brother and little sister. Also to find our the names as well.

All are seated in the living room watching Elijah and Emma come into the room with two bundles in their arms. Seeing one pink blanket and one blue blanket. Elijah and Emma let everyone hold and see the babies before the reveal of the names. Once the babies came back to their parents Elijah spoke.

" I'm sure all of you would like to know what their names are". " So me and Emma chose the name for the boy to be Julian and the girl to be Elena. The family stayed for a while being together. Looking over at the cute clothes the little ones were wearing.

All left the house so that their father and stepmother can be alone without having to many people around

Just around the corner trouble is calling the Salvatore family once again.