Crazy turn of Events

Elena was in the medical wing of her brothers house. Resting from the bullet wound. Her mother never left her bed side.

Elena remain unconscious for a few days. In those days were just complete madness. Julian was shot during the shoot out at his building. He was treated and he went back it like nothing happened. Between the three, Elijah, Gabriel and Julian they did get a lot of things down for the family. They did find the shooters and they get rid of them in the most creative way. They were able to push this polish mafia back to they could have this ball. Of course the ball is far away from where they are staying.

Elena woke up seeing her parents there by her side and her twin. Elena was scared that she got shot and she wanted to know what was going on. Gabriel only told her that there are some unpleasant people that trying to harm the family. He didn't tell her anything else. Elena knew that her family is the mafia itself. There was nothing she could do, it was best if she focuses on things she could control.

Everything was lock down for a while. Julian's office was redone from the scene a few days ago. Elena thought about going back to work, Julian wanted her to stay home where she would be safe but he could see that she wants to be useful. Eventually all agreed for Elena to go back to work with her brother. But there would be extra security around the building. Even Luca sign up on the detail. He wanted to be there for Elena.

Julian -

I am getting ready for work. Straighting out my suit, heading to the car. I look to see Elena in the backseat. I requested that Elena stays in my car from now on. Also seeing that boy Luca sitting by her. I could tell he liked my sister. And I know that he sign up on this because of her. I am watching him very closely specially when it comes to my sister.

Arriving to the building heading through the doors. Going to the elevator to my floor. As I reach my desk I watch Elena and Luca from the see through glass of my office.

Elena -

After the whole incident I picked out a outfit that would be comfortable for the whole day.

Comfortable yet professional

Comfortable yet professional. I am in a work place after all. Having Luca by my side it made me feel better.

The day went by pretty smoothly and we all returned home. I was reading a book when Julian came in on my bed. Its a twin thing I guess. After finishing a very pages. I bookmark it and put on my table. Slowly turning so I don't hurt my shoulder. I see Julian out cold. I kiss his forehead and place the covers on him before I moved over to the couch to sleep myself.