Julian

Julian -

When I was told that I would going to another school for a while I was worried for my sister on how she would take it. Saying goodbye to my mother and to Elena. I could see in her eyes that she didn't want me to go. But being a Salvatore there is not choice in this matter.

Once I was in the car with Gabriel going to my new 'school' which will be my home for a while. Father did not come with me because Gabriel is the head of the family now, I am his responsibility. For myself I am worried about the whole thing but I want to make my father proud of me.

Sitting in the car, in silence. Gabriel turning to me not saying anything but his eyes told me everything that I needed. I stepped out of the car and it all began.

Elena at 18 years old finished high school.

Ever since my brother has left when I was 16 I have been sad. I did things to help distract my mind but Julian not being around the house made me think other wise.

In the start when Julian left I went to school that day. Almost everyone asked me "where did Julian go?"

By some miracle I got done with the day and was heading home. Once I got home I went to my room to start on my homework. Every since that day I would do the same things over and over again. But not all the time, I convinced my father to let me get a job but knowing him being overprotective he gave me a job at that house. I mean its better than nothing I guess. It sucked not have Julian around, I miss my brother.

I can't bother Gabriel to much because has a lot on his plate, along with my older sisters from families of their own. It used to be just us but I guess not anymore.

Emma -

When Julian left to that school Elijah requested, Elena has changed a bit. Myself and Elijah has seen her change in demeter. Specially since they have shared a birthdays together when they were 16. I can see how hard this is on her. Other then that my baby girl has finished high school and she has talked to me about a certain college in England. I can see that she wants to go there very badly. And she is worried about what her father would say. And I will be with him, I don't understand why she has to choose a college so far away.

It the night of her graduation party. Everyone is here but not Julian.

The graduation party was decorated to Elena's liking. And she is putting on a bright face for all of the hard work that was put into this party for her. But in her mind she misses her twin.

The day after the party Elena comes out of her room to have a conversation with her parents about the college she wants to go to. At first Elijah does not want his youngest daughter so far away from him. He was hoping that she would stay and work in one of the family own businesses. But surprisingly he agreed to her choice of college. Elena was so completely overjoyed that her father agreed.

So Elena raced to her room to fill out applications to the school of her choose and of course other ones around England. She now has to wait for a response. During that time she continue working around the house. Taking a break from working around the house Elena went with her mother for lunch while Elijah was with Gabriel.

Elena got to mix it up bit since her father is not around.

Her father has this thing where he does not like it if any of his daughters were showing the stomachs in public

Her father has this thing where he does not like it if any of his daughters were showing the stomachs in public. It is a different story if they are at the pool.

Emma and Elena enjoy their lunch returning home.

In the next days Elijah was purchasing a place for Elena when she goes to England. Emma was for it. She wants her daughter be safe. Elijah and Emma choose a good price of a flat for Elena. And they stocked it with remarkable security when she touches down in England. And inside the flat when Elijah went there to do a check. He was very pleased about the flat.

Elena was walking to the front gate to get the mail to see if she got anything back from the college. And Elena did she saw the logo of the school she wants to, ripping it up less then a second. Reading word for word then screaming in joy. All of the guards that were around the house looking at Elena like she is crazy.

All they heard was Elena " I got in! I got in! Oh my God"!.

All of the guards were happy for little Elena. Later that night she told her parents. They all shared a family dinner with a movie at home. So they can spend some time together before the weekend comes for Elena.

The three spend some time together and packed up Elena's room. Heading out to the airport. Elijah and Emma came with Elena to England to get her settle in before going back to Italy. Elena was perfectly fine with that.

Arriving at the flat Elijah got Elena was blown away from the beautiful flat that was simple but spacious. All were standing in the living room of the flat. Emma hugged her daughter tightly before leaving so Elena does not see her tears. For Elijah he did not want to leave his daughter alone. He does not know how to say goodbye. So Elena saw him struggling she made her way to her father giving him a hug. Elijah embraced his daughter tight his arms.

" Dad, it is okay. I am going to be okay. I promise. I promise to keep you updated on everything I do. I want to thank you and mom for everything you did for me".

" I love you dad".

" I love you too Lena". " And I will hold that promise you made."

" okay dad".

Slowly Elijah left his daughter walking back to his car. He saw his wife's tears, reaching over to his wife wrapping her in his arms.

They slowly left England back home to Italy. Going on with life, and they have more time on their hands. And they made sure that time was made up well. Even once in the living room at home, Gabriel came over without telling anyone. Gabriel walks in seeing his father and his stepmother in mid action in the living room. And Gabriel has seen many things but never that.

Gabriel quickly shut the door and that gave them some time to get redressed, Elijah came to the door to greet his son. And it was hard for Elijah not to laugh. Emma ran back up to their room while Elijah and Gabriel talked.

Gabriel talked fast to his father so he could leave.