Trouble is Brewing

At the Salvatore household everything is going well. Elijah and Emma are rising their children up. They are watching them as they grow into their own personalities.

There is a since of peace among everything and everyone. Now for trouble that is brewing. Gabriel has gotten word that a new up and coming mafia was stepping on a few toes. The other bosses warned Gabriel about this. And of course he kept his eye out for this mafia.

But he still remained on his other work. Along with being a husband and a father to his family. With all of their lives working in separate ways, them still make time for each other. Gabriel makes sure that his sisters and their kids are safe.

This went on for a while. In no time the twins were getting bigger. Elijah was a full time father to the twins. He placed all of his time to his youngest children. As the twins were got older the problem of the new mafia was too, getting bigger. This mafia organization was causing a lot of issues among everyone. Gabriel was getting fed up with it. The reports from his men, the new mafia have been taken shipments from other mafia organizations. This issues has become a nightmare.

Gabriel needs to end this now.

-------- The Twins Birthday --------

As time went on with Gabriel dealing with the new mafia. It was his little brother's and sister's birthday. It is had to believe that the twins are now 5 years old.

Gabriel pulls up to his father's house. Immediately he feels a small person hug him. He knows it is Elena. Soon after Julian followed next. In the next 15 minutes more people came to the house for the twins birthday party that Elijah and Emma did for their children.

Everyone moved to the backyard to wish the twins happy birthday. Elijah was holding Julian in his arms next was Emma and Elena singing with the crowd to the twins. The twins were filled with so much joy at this moment in time. The twins blew out their cakes. Elijah started to cut the cake so people could start to eat. But since it was loud no one heard multiple cars that were screaming from the brakes at the Salvatore house. In the next second bullets rang out.

When the bullets started everyone hit the ground. For Elijah everything that him who he is kicked in. He grabbed his wife, when his wife grabbed the twins. Elijah shielded his body on top of his wife and children. Soon enough the bullets stopped but the ones who were shooting came inside the party. And that is where the shoot out started.

Elijah had to get his family away from this quickly. Became he will be damn if anyone hurts his family. Emma was holding her children tightly covering their eyes so they don't see anything.

Elijah moved them inside the house where the guards stood to protect Emma and the twins while Elijah went back out to go shoot at the intruders. Elijah is always a good shot. As Elijah is shooting at the intruders that ruined his kids party. He saw his other daughters hiding behind tables so they went get shot. Gabriel is shooting as well, never missing a shot.

This type of attack was unprovoked to say the very least. The shooting died down because the ones that survived ran away. The birthday party had to ended early because of this horrible problem. Elijah's house went on lock down. Elijah was walking to a room where Emma was. She was in their bed holding the twins humming to them getting them to sleep. Elijah in and sat on the bed giving Emma a kiss. Them leading down to kiss his children on the foreheads.

Elijah stayed them for awhile before leaving the room. He wants answers on what happened today. And he wants them now. Unknown people came to his house and attacked his family. Almost losing his whole family in one day. So Elijah went his office to find all of the men of the family there in his office they can get down to business.

Gabriel filled in his father on everything about this new mafia and what they are doing to other branches.

This was turning to a huge problem that would continue on for a while. Adding more fights among the Salvatore family and this new mafia that is coming into this.