The Date

Luca got some courage to ask Elena out on a date. But first he has to ask the devil first then Gabriel and then lastly Julian if he could.

Luca was beyond scared about this but he wants to do it for Elena. It took time for all to agree on this date. Luca planned a perfect date night for both of them. He booked a great restaurant that has the best foods. And he planned other ideas for the date night. All things that Elena would love.

But in the meantime Elena had work. She does her morning routine before getting dressed. Working away at her desk, she helps her brother out in the business. She overheard that they will be pushing out to America. Like they would be putting in roots in America, but Elena is not so sure. She knows there is an American mafia there, it can not be that easy. But she continues on with her work.

Elena is wrapping up at her desk because she finished her shift. She knows about the date with Luca. She needs to get back home so she can get ready for tonight. Racing home, heading to her room. Looking for the right dress to wear, choosing to have very little makeup. In fact she hates make-up. Other than that she gets ready.

 Walking out of the house seeing Luca pull up

Walking out of the house seeing Luca pull up. Luca got out and walked up to Elena with a huge simile.

" you look so beautiful".

"As you look so handsome".

Luca looked around the house waiting to see the Salvatore family there hiding from eye sight.

Elena could feel his nervousness so she step forward and kissed him on the cheek. That action made him relax.

" are you ready".

"Yes".

Luca helps Elena to the car and opens the door for her and they drive off the restaurant for their date night.

But on their date night they were being watched by men from the devil, Gabriel and Julian. So Elena had her father and two brothers watching her on her date night.

The date night was successful Luca dropped Elena back at home then he returned to his home.

The Next Morning -

Just a simple work day Elena got up to eat breakfast first before getting dressed. As she was eating Julian came down to said that they are not going to the building. That they are going on a trip, out of Italy. Since Elena is his assistant she has to go with him. She is the best assistant Julian has every got, she is his sister, they is no one that he trusts better.

Julian told her to pack a bag because they will be going for a while. So she did what he said, I mean Julian is her boss, brother are not.

Once Elena was packed up she came down in her business outfit as she says.

She walks out with her brother to the car, both share the one car to the airport

She walks out with her brother to the car, both share the one car to the airport. All get on, Elena moves to the far seat in the back. She takes her phone out to text Luca on what is going on and when she will call him when she lands.

Luca was glad that she kept him updated. Elena had no clue on where she was going but she was content; because it meant traveling and she loves to travel.