The Event Part 3

Since the shooting at the Salvatore home Gabriel knew that it came from the polish mafia. He knew that because the first shot that ranged out hit Anna first. Because to them it looked she switched sides if only they knew.

However after the ball, the place was getting cleaned up. Gabriel and all of the men stayed while the women went a different location. The men that stayed work for Gabriel and or worked for the Devil himself. They all knew it was the Polish mafia. And frankly all were done with this BS. It was time to ended it now and forever.

Elena went her favorite place in the safe house that her family has. She was tired more so on tonight's event. Seeing the look on Julian's face that he had get married but then shots ring out to having no wedding because the bride to be was killed. Oh and get protected by Luca. Elena took off her shoes and changed into something better than her dress. She sat at her window seat looking at the stars.

She sees Luca in the window glass.

" how are you feeling? Said Luca.

" Oh I could be better, but I will be okay."

" how about you? Are you okay?"

" Yes, I'm good" I am just glad that you did not get hurt".

" Me too, I have you to thank."

Luca smiled. There was a pause between them two. Before they could say anything else they both heard Elena's father coming into the house. Luca made himself disappear. Luca said his goodbyes to Elena and she did the same.

Elijah went to check on Elena opening up the door and seeing her sleeping away with a book on her stomach. Elijah walked it and placed the book on the nightstand. No matter how old his babygirl got he will always take care of his children.

The Salvatore family stayed at the safe house for a few days and they were able to go back to their lives. The deal with the Polish Mafia, Gabriel was handling the problem very well with the help of his brother Julian by his side.

In time Elena finished college, she got all of the credits done and more. She was just so happy that she graduated from college. Her family heard the news about it.

In the meantime Elena still worked for her brother but now full time at the building. She was during a great job at it. She still met her brothers one night stands, she was getting annoyed by the women because they interfered with her work.

But other than that Elena and Luca were getting close to each other. It was just coffee breaks, lunch's and little bit more. Julian caught on to Luca, Julian knew. So Julian kept his eyes on Luca for his sister. Luca is a good guy, great security for the family, and very loyal. But as a brother he does not want his sister to be dating anyone.