Emma

After a month from the honeymoon I could not be happier. Elijah has been great ever since I have met him. He told me who actual he was and that he is still that person deep inside. I can respect that. I appreciate him being honest with me since day one.

But something is not right. Its been a month and I have been tired than usual. I know that Elijah is getting worried about me. So I told him that I booked an appointment at the doctor's. He assistant that he come as well. So right now I am getting dressed so we can leave.

Coming down the stairs, Elijah holds my hand walking outside going to the car

Coming down the stairs, Elijah holds my hand walking outside going to the car. Elijah opening the door for me. Pulling out of the driveway. It took about 45 minutes to get to the doctor's. And a 5 minute wait to be called by the doctor.

When we were called we moved to the back. The doctor came in, she introduced her name as Dr. Deanna Moore. She asked me what I was feeling the past few days. She took in the words I said so then she asked me to lean back. Elijah came closer to me watching the doctor. The doctor grabbed a machine that was in the room. She asked me to lift my shirt so she can check my stomach. I was getting worried by each minutes. Because I thought this was very serious issue.

As she scanned my stomach the doctor began to smile.

" what is it?" Asked Emma

" Mrs. Salvatore, you are pregnant. And it looks like twins."

I am sitting there frozen, I slowly look over to Elijah and seeing his face shock all over his.

I think he didn't want anymore children but I see that he is happy about this. For me I thought I could not get pregnant but here I am. Pregnant with Twins! What do to? Elijah leads down and kisses my forehead. Spending 10 more minutes at the doctor's office to make sure that we need all of the information for birth to go smoothly. After that we headed home and it ended up having Elijah carrying me inside the house all the way to our bed. This pregnancy will be very interesting.

The rest of the day Elijah helped me the whole day. I believe he was nervous about me being pregnant. Because he told me that he was not there for his other children before they were born. He wants to do this right I feel and I don't mind at all.

When the morning comes around Elijah is going to call the others to tell them that they are getting new siblings. What a load this lot will be.

This is going to be very interesting indeed. We will just wait and see.