Our Day

Emma -

Elijah told me that he was taking me out like we did after Elena went to college. So I went getting ready for the right outfit which chose something simple but nice. He took me to lunch we just spend the day together. Which I was completely fine with. Now having my baby girl back home where she belongs. Maybe she could work for her father in one of the businesses.

I am just glad that she is home and safe.

#########

Julian -

When I left my father's home and went to my own which I purchased with my own money.

Having my own place was just perfect, something to divide between my family and the person I am now

Having my own place was just perfect, something to divide between my family and the person I am now. As I was resting there was a knock at my door. Knowing who it was I opened the door showing Felix, Liam, and Axel. Those three and I went threw the same school together and graduated. All of them came in where we stayed for a while until I got a call from Gabriel. He told me that I am needed to get to his office for some assistances.

We all head out.

We get into his office going to another door where I see my brother. I look down and I see a man tied to a chair. I knew immediately what Gabriel called me for and I am glad he did. Even though my birth names says Julian, Gabriel and me are called the Demons, demon sons of the Devil for a reason.

After a few hours I was able to get the information from the man. And Gabriel finished him off. We got clean up inside his office. Me and Gabriel went to one of the many clubs for the rest night.

Elena -

Since everyone was out I was alone. That was until I see Luca coming inside. We hangout for the day inside the house. We watched a few movies and went to the swimming pool. In a long time I am happy. Hanging out my parents came home. Seeing me and Luca, having my dad saying that Luca staying for dinner. Which was no weirdness between us at all.

Ended the day pretty well.