The Event Part : 1

Emma Salvatore -

Ever since the attack on my children I am very worried about all of this. I mean for god sakes my daughter and my son were shot.

Elijah can tell that I have been worried lately. And he is trying to lighten up my mood. He is also worried about our children. When things went on lockdown for a while I could leave the house out of safety reasons.

The outcome of this is pushed back in my head. The main thing to start worrying about now is this Ball. Elijah told me about this all dance. This gathering, as Elijah says " That is very all and everyone to show their powers". So as of right now I am going to pick out my dress for this ball. Making sure I leave the house looking my best.

Promising Elijah that I will be back in no time

Promising Elijah that I will be back in no time. Oh and of course I have a full time of guards, on Elijah's orders. He would never let me leaving the house with a full team of protection.

...................................

Julian -

This damn ball shit is utterly taxing. But here I am getting tailored for a suit. I am here with my family, male side of the family. I wondered what Elena is doing? Last I remember she hates going dress shopping.

Elena -

I step out from the fabric wearing dress 14...or.....20, I am not sure. Between my mother and sisters telling me dresses and which one to wear.

Really annoying.

Emma -

Walking through the hallways to see if things was going smoothly.