Julian and Elena

Amelia comes in to Elena's looking at her daughters clearly pissed off. Apparently the triplets left home because of an argument they had with their mother. Amelia was very more pissed that they tried to fool Elena.

Elena watched her sister yelling at the triplets for like a 30 minutes before leaving Elena alone. When they left Elena was back to the quietness of her home. She decided to get started on her class courses so her assignments would not be late. It took a good 2 hours, Elena wanted to have the best work. When she finished it was time for dinner, she walked into the kitchen to make dinner.

She ate and went to bed to get much sleep before work tomorrow.

Now it is the morning Elena was racing to get ready for the day. She raced to the firm she works at, to get bullied again by almost everyone. Elena was working when her boss called her to come to his office. Elena entered the office wondering what the boss needed. But Elena's boss is a horrible person. The boss wanted to belittle Elena about herself and her family. It ended up with Elena's boss pulling her by the shoulder, and Elena giving him a slap across the face. Elena tried to leave the office but the horrible boss, whose name is Frank grabbed Elena by the hair and threw her across the room of the office.

Frank started to talk to her about that she can't hit him, only he could. It was getting real bad, real fast. Frank was beating up Elena inside the office. And Frank was not only beating Elena up he was touching her inappropriately. Elena fought but Elena is small in size. And Frank is bulky kind of guy. No one was helping Elena at all. There was a flash of air between Elena and Frank. Someone came to help her. The unknown man came over and picked up Elena and carried her out of the building.

Elena could see because her eyes were filled with tears and nor were hurt from the beating. She soon realized that she was back at her home on her couch. Her vision came back seeing who helped her, Luca. Luca is the oldest son to Silvio. And Luca always has feelings for Elena. Luca treated her injuries that she got and he called her father. Which that traveled along the wire to Gabriel.

Luca stayed with Elena until he got the call from Gabriel to bring Elena back home now. He helped Elena to pack her things and helped her to his car going to the airport, back to Italy. Once they touch down in Italy they went straight to Elijah's house. Just one step inside the door Emma grabbed her daughter in a tight hug walking upstairs to Elena's old room.

Luca informed Elijah in person which the information got back Gabriel over the phone. Silvio was proud of his son's actions saving Elena. But the news traveled on what happened to Elena while she was in England. Once when Elijah was done talking to Luca he made his way to Elena's room to see his wife holding Elena in her arms. Elijah came forward, Elena was looking at her father. Elijah seeing her face already had some bruising, he gently hugged his daughter. In that moment she was not going to leave the grounds without any guards with her. Elijah loves his baby girl.

The family of three ordered some food to the house while all three were on the couch watching a movie together. Elijah's arms wrapped around his daughter and his wife contentedly. He knew that the matter on what happened to Elena will be fixed.

----------------------------------------------------

Elena -

I am in my old room again waking up seeing that it is the morning. I carefully get on my bed going to the bathroom. Seeing myself in the mirror looking at the bruises that littered my face. Frank is such an asshole, a horrible man.

I get dress and heading down for breakfast. I smell the greatness of bacon, eggs, and more seeing the table full of food. I see my father and my mother in the kitchen but a unknown man at the table. I walk around and I see the unknown man is Julian. I run to him for a hug.

I believe he saw my face, I though he would ask me about it. But he does not. We all sat together and ate breakfast together. During breakfast Elijah talked to his daughter how he felt that she should not go back to England. He bought up that I could change my credits from England to here. At first I was not sure about it.

Elijah gave his daughter some time to think. Elena stayed at home while her parents went out for the day.

#############################

Julian -

I have finally graduated from the school I went to when I was 16. I came home this morning without anyone knowing. Seeing my mother making breakfast bought back memories to myself. Father told me that Elena should be down very soon. When I was told on what happened to Elena from her boss on what he did, I wanted to leave the school to do what I do best. Of course that is not allowed. I heard Elena coming down seeing her reaction when she saw me made me laugh but I saw her face and that pissed me off. But I was not to worry because Gabriel told me he has it covered. The head in England, the English mafia branch were taking control of the matter at hand.

Father and mother went out for the day while I saw Elena in the library reading away. I was stepping out, there are things I can not tell my sister. Even though we are twins, she can never know the things I have done in the last very years.