New Job offer

Elena -

I woke up because I have things to do. My father and I made the decision to transfer my credits I already had to another school here in Italy. So happens that my brother Gabriel owns the school, apparently he open a school and no one thought to tell me. But whatever.

I got myself dressed going downstairs for breakfast. As I was making breakfast I felt that I was being watched so I turned around seeing a man in the living room just watching me. Like what the hell? My brother, Julian makes an appearance he sees me and he hugs me, kissing my cheek. Moving to get a cup of coffee I tapped his arm he looked at me and I pointed to the man in our living room. Julian saw my confusion so he answered

" Elena, this is a friend of mine Axel. Axel this is my sister Elena."

Axel's eyes twitched. Axel was trying to figure out who she was but when Julian told him that it was his sister. Axel had bad things in his head, for a minute he thought she was whore or something.

Elena and Axel shook hands. The three went on getting food from the kitchen.

Elena stepped outside and there was a car waiting for her she got close to see that Gabriel was in the backseat.

" You don't want to be late for school, do you?"

I shook my head, trying not laugh. Gabriel dropped me off and I went through my day far better than I thought. Everything was done, I was putting stuff into my bag when I saw Axel in front me.

" Oh hey Axel."

" I was sent here to collect you".  "And bring you to Gabriel".

' Oh" .

I could tell that Axel was a type of man that did not like waiting for anything. So I followed him to the car. Driving to the massive building. We entered and head to the private elevator to Gabriel's office. Gabriel's office is massive, who needs a office this big. However I saw Gabriel sitting on his desk, looking to my left seeing Julian on the couch giving a simile to both. Gabriel hugging me and kisses my cheek. He told me to sit. He has some things to tell me, I realize that it is just us three. I don't even noticed Axel's leaving.

Gabriel said that he had a job offer for me well Julian does. Julian stepping up from the couch getting close to me saying that he has a job offer for me. They both said that I will work for Julian as his assistant on business, and of course the legal business. The brothers will not let her see the dark side on what they do. Julian has his own office in a different building than Gabriel. And for Julian he wants someone who he trusts more than anything. So why not his sister.

Working for her brother, Julian worked perfectly with her schedule with school. It was perfect offer to take, and Elena took the offer. After that Elena and her brothers ate together in the office. Elena saw it was getting late so she was going to go home to sleep. She was escorted to a car that took her home.

Waiting for the new day.